We at shobhit aesthetics perform all types of ear surgery which include the following spectra:
- Lobuloplasty for split ears due to earring : often women in india wear heavy jewellery due to which the ear lobe hole gets stretched or gets completely split which spoils the looks. We at shobhit aesthetics treat this using finest sutures possible using various latest techniques to give you the best results.
- Ear reconstruction: in a patient who has congenital anomaly of absent ear or post traumatic ear loss, we can create new ear for them which is similar to opposite ear, using various techniques described
- Cosmetic surgery of ear also called as otoplasty
Ear surgery, or otoplasty, is usually performed to set prominent ears back closer to the head or to reduce the size of large ears. For the most part, this surgery is performed on children between the ages of four to 14. Ears are generally fully grown by age four and the earlier the surgery, the less teasing the child will go through. Ear surgery may also be performed on adults and does not carry additional risks on older patients.
Ear surgery can also address the following issues:
- Lop ear-tip seems to fold down and forward
- Cupped ear - usually a very small ear
- Shell ear-curve in the outer rim, as well as natural folds, are missing
- Large or stretched earlobes
- Lobes with large creases or wrinkles