Hymenoplasty is the method for restoring the torn hymen flawlessness through which the sign of virginity can be assumed. Either individual is an unmarried young woman who had appreciated pre-marriage sex or who engaged with proactive tasks like games and so forth. A technique for hymenoplasty by using the extras of the torn hymen and recreating them.
The term Hymen means “Membrane” and Raphe means “Suture” comes from the Greek words which completely suggest the procedure of reconstruction of the torn hymen or the procedure to build a hymen that is not present. It is very common nowadays for girls that their hymen gets ruptured because of excessive involvement in sports, cycling, and heavy workouts. Women will choose to undergo this surgery to restore the hymen.
This is a hymenoplasty medical procedure accomplished for the reproduction of the hymen which is a pink variety layer and is available to obstruct the vaginal entry. Hymenoplasty is also called hymen recreation, hymen fix, hymenorrhaphy, and hymen surgery. If you are looking for hymen repair surgery cost in Delhi, visit Shobhit Aesthetics for the best and most reasonable prices.
Why do Women need Hymenoplasty Surgery?
Women usually want hymenoplasty because of social and strict reasons. So the woman would have lost her virginity in intercourse and needs to be a virgin again before her marriage. Sometimes, the young lady would have lost her hymen because of some non-sexual exercises, however once more because of the strict or accepted practices, they track down it basic to fix the hymen. And before the surgery, a gynecological test is likewise important to decide whether your hymen can be restored or not.
Ideal Candidates for Hymenoplasty Surgery
- The women who have lost their hymen because of sex or different activities
- Any woman who is over 18 years old
- Healthy woman and is not suffering from any serious or long time illness
- Women who have realistic expectations
Who is not an ideal candidate for a hymenoplasty procedure?
When a woman is experiencing genital cancer or venereal illnesses, in this case, a woman is not qualified for the hymenoplasty surgery.
Hymenoplasty Surgery Side Effects
Hymenoplasty in Delhi is completely safe and effective if the surgery performs with experienced, reliable, and skilled hands. Patients are completely comfortable as it gives safe and guaranteed results with minimal side effects and risks. Surgery will take between 1 to 1.5 hours to perform properly. And it will completely preserve a feeling of virginity during the first intercourse after surgery.
Side-effects of Hymenoplasty Surgery
- Discoloration of the hymen
- Intense itching
- Bleeding may occur
In any case, these are minor side effects and the medical team will ensure to take care of any discomfort during and after the surgery. These are temporary or common side effects that can be treated by medications.
Post-operative Care after a Hymenoplasty Surgery
The patient will keep under observation for a couple of hours and after the treatment and if there is no complication noticed, she will be feeling significantly better and discharged on the same day. The patient can continue work for 3 to 4 days. She can start moderate exercises solely after 10-12 days as per the surgeon’s recommendation. Some of the other aftercare guidelines are: –
- To prevent any infection, the patient needs to keep the treated area clean and must take antibiotics.
- The patient ought to utilize warm packs and ice packs to ease the pain and swelling
- The patient must take bath after 3-4 days after the hymenoplasty surgery procedure.
- The patient needs to avoid sexual intercourse for at least two months after the surgery.
Benefits of Hymenoplasty Surgery
- Repair your torn hymen to make you a virgin again
- Enhance sexual pleasure
- Tightens the vaginal muscles
- Women can live free from any conventional myths
- Surgery helps to restore the ability to bleed again during intercourse
- Sexual assault victims can get this surgery to get over mental stress
Before Hymenoplasty Surgery
- Consult your surgeon at least before 2 weeks and discuss your expectations
- The patient must quit working 24 to 72 hours after the procedure.
- No headache medicine-based, anti-inflammatory medication was taken during these 2 weeks.
- The patient must quit smoking
- The patient needs to maintain a healthy diet before and after the surgery
Generally, the surgery is done under the local anesthesia, but in some cases, the surgeon performs the surgery under general anesthesia
During the Hymenoplasty Surgery
Hymen repair surgery in Delhi will take between 1 to 1.5 hours to perform properly. The surgery involves excision on the torn edges of the hymen, stitching these torn edges on 2 layers for a solid repair of the hymen. And it will completely preserve a feeling of virginity during the first intercourse after surgery.
After Hymenoplasty Surgery
- The surgery takes up to 1-1.5 hours with all the safety measures
- The patient can return home on the same day within a few hours after the surgery.
- Stitches are placed which are dissolvable and disappear within 10 to 15 days.
- There is no dressing needed, the patient must do cleansing with water and soap.
- The scar is hidden in the folds of the hymen which is invisible.
- The result is can be seen immediately and the hymen is closed.
- The full recovery takes up to 15 days to 1 month
Precautions after the Surgery
- Avoid heavy weight lifting and vigorous activities
- Avoid using any vaginal insertion such as tampons etc for better healing until the wedding night
- Use commode or western toilets rather than Indian toilets
- Avoid fast walking and walking over the stairs
- The patients need to follow the surgeon’s instructions strictly to avoid any complications
Find the Best Plastic Surgeon for Hymen Repair
Every patient who is looking for hymenoplasty surgery near me gets to know this. This is the most complicated question that one can be aware of. You must choose a board-certified plastic surgeon as they are highly trained and are aware of all the necessary precautions that should be taken by the doctors also during the surgery.
For patients who are looking for the hymen repair cost, Shobhit Aesthetics offers the best treatment with assured results at the best possible prices. Dr. Shobhit Gupta provides the best hymenoplasty surgery in Delhi. He is a board-certified plastic surgeon and a gold medalist. He has more than 11 years of experience with 100% success rates.
Cost of Hymenoplasty Surgery
As we have seen there is a tremendous demand for hymenoplasty surgery. The success of the hymenoplasty surgery generally depends on your age, type of surgery, and the experience of the surgeon.
The cost of hymenoplasty surgery in India depends on location. But hymen surgery cost in Delhi is approx Rs. 25,000 to Rs.40,000 in Shobhit Aesthetics. This incorporates the cost of, location, type of anesthesia, and surgeon’s fee and experience. Visit Shobhit Aesthetics for the best hymenoplasty cost in Delhi.
Dr. Shobhit Gupta also offers Labiaplasty surgery and vagina tightening surgery.