Why choose Brazilian butt lift surgery?
A Brazilian butt lift surgery is a cosmetic procedure that involves the transfer of fat from different parts of the body to the backside. This surgery augments the size and shape of your buttocks. Extra loose skin is removed from your lower back, abdomen, or thighs with liposuction, and transfers the fat into the buttocks for a fuller appearance.
The shape of anyone’s buttocks is mostly determined by genetics. Maintaining a healthy diet and some exercise helps you to achieve a healthy weight and toned body structure. But despite living a healthy lifestyle, many people are unhappy with their flat buttocks.
The Brazilian butt lift surgery is an option that can help you achieve a contoured butt. This procedure is one of the safest and very effective surgeries. However, there are some non-surgical alternatives but if you want permanent results, go for Brazilian butt lift surgery. If you are worried about butt lift costs, visit Shobhit Aesthetics for lower prices, if you are looking for Brazilian butt lift cost near me.
This technique enhances the size and shape of the buttocks and this procedure is done by using the patient’s fat, from other areas of the body. After the Brazilian butt lift surgery, the patient gets a slim and contoured waist, hips, back, and abdomen to the curves.
You might consider a Brazilian butt lift if you want to: –
- Improve enhance the appearance of your lower body
- Get toned buttocks naturally
- Get rid of excess body fat
Benefits of Brazilian button lift surgery
Brazilian Butt Lift Surgery in India helps provide natural-looking results and creates roundness in your backside.
- Bbl surgery in India helps in addressing certain issues, like sagging and shapelessness that occur with the increasing age.
- You can also consider this procedure if you want a contoured figure
- Brazilian butt lift surgery has a low risk of infection compared to silicone buttock implants.
- Boost your confidence
- Safest procedure to enhance your buttocks
- For immediate results
- Provides a symmetrical body figure
What Brazilian Butt Lift Surgery Can Do/ Can’t Do
- Enhance your overall look
- Eliminates excess fat from your body
- Fit clothes more attractively
- Change your upper body
- Helps in weight loss or gain
Understanding Brazilian Butt Lift Surgery
A Brazilian butt lift is a cosmetic surgery in which excess fat is taken from one area of your body and transferred into the buttocks. A board-certified surgeon takes an adequate amount of fat to achieve your ideal butt shape.
Fat is obtained from the patient’s abdomen, lower back, and inner or outer thighs. This means that while enhancing the shape of the buttocks, patients also experience a slim waist.
The patients who do not have enough excess fat for transfer are recommended to delay surgery till they gain weight.
Brazilian butt lift surgery is performed under local or general anesthesia. Then your surgeon will use liposuction to remove excess fat from other areas of your body such as the abdomen, hips, lower back, or thighs. Liposuction is a process to make incisions in the skin and then using a tube to remove fat.
Then the fat is purified and readied for injection into your butts.
Your surgeon will inject the processed fat into specific areas of the buttocks to create a fuller appearance.
After the surgery, liposuction and fat transfer incisions will be closed up with stitches. A compression garment is applied against the treated areas of the skin to reduce the chance of bleeding and for better recovery. Butt surgery cost in Shobhit Aesthetics is quite affordable.
The entire surgery takes up to 2-3 hours depending on the volume of fat the patient carries.
After surgery, you must follow the instructions of your surgeon.
You shouldn’t sit or lie on your buttocks for two weeks after the surgery, you’ll need to sleep on your stomach. Pain is normal, your surgeon will discuss and prescribe pain medication to reduce the effect of pain. You can start light daily activities after one week, but avoid lifting heavy objects.
Healing will be gradual, your surgeon will examine whether you’ve healed enough to sit on your buttocks by using pillows under your thighs. Normal sitting can be avoided for at least eight weeks.
Brazilian butt lift recovery will take up to six months, you can see the final results then.
How You Should Prepare For Brazilian But lift
- Avoid smoking for at least a few weeks before surgery as smoking may slow the healing process and also causes serious health problems.
- Maintaining a healthy lifestyle is good for your recovery. Healthy foods and drinks will regulate your digestive system to prevent your body from infections. Eating a healthy diet can prevent severe pain, swelling, and scares during the recovery process.
- If you are taking any medications and supplements, discuss it with your surgeon as these could be the reason for blood thinning and need to be avoided.
It is very important to strictly follow your surgeon’s instructions for a speedy and successful Brazilian Butt Lift Surgery In Delhi.
What are the side effects of a BBL?
Brazilian butt lift surgery is considered one of the safest surgeries when performed by a board-certified surgeon. Although, it does contain some minor risks which are very common and can be treated by medications.
- Infection may occur sometimes
- Overcorrection happens when too much fat is removed or re-injected
- Under-correction means too little fat removed or re-injected
- Prolonged swelling
- Skin necrosis means the loss of skin tissue
- Fat necrosis, loss of fat
- Contour irregularities
- Blood clots
- Nerve damage
- Lumps under the skin in the areas from where the fat is suctioned or injected
Cost of Brazilian Butt Lift Surgery
Brazilian butt lift surgery cost depends on your choice of surgeon, location, anesthesia, medications, and aftercare. If you’re looking at Brazilian buttock lift cost near me,
you must get your treatment under a board-certified surgeon as it reduces the chance of major risks and complications. The bbl surgery cost in India is lower than in other countries. India is a vast country with multiple cities and Brazilian buttock lift cost varies with different factors.
Before undergoing the treatment, discuss your desired results with your surgeon and also your medical history. In Shobhit Aesthetics, our team will examine your overall health and then recommend it after considering your health-related issues. We provide Brazilian butt lift price very reasonable.