All of us want glowing and flawless skin. With the increasing age or some hormonal changes, the skin may start to lose its texture and elasticity, pimples start busting and leave dark spots. Everybody faces these problems at a certain age. Some people start applying expensive products but unfortunately do not get desirable results.
If you have done many efforts and are still facing the same skin problem, the best chemical peel in Delhi is the safest solution for this problem that makes your skin look younger and smooth. This is the best and most effective solution which is recommended by many dermatologists.
What is Chemical Peel ?
A chemical peel is a medical procedure that can be applied on the face, hands, and neck to enhance the appearance. A chemical solution is applied to the skin being treated which causes it to exfoliate skin and peel off. The new skin is softer, smoother, and with fewer wrinkles than the older skin.
Chemical peel treatment in Delhi which is also known as chemexfoliation is an amazing technique that involves flaking off the dead skin and rejuvenating the skin. This treatment improves skin texture and provides a youthful appearing skin.
Chemical peel cost in Delhi with Dr. Shobhit Gupta is very affordable and reasonable. He is the best chemical peeling doctor in Delhi.
There are a variety of reasons that people opt for chemical peeling. Their reasons could be:
- To reduce wrinkles and fine lines
- To correct sun-damaged skin
- Reduce acne scars
- For hyperpigmentation
- Reduce the appearance of scars
- To improve uneven skin tone
- Crow’s feet
Types of Chemical Peeling
Superficial Peels: In this method, alpha-hydroxy acid is used on the outer layer of the skin to exfoliate it gently to give the appearance of light skin color.
Medium Peel: In this method, Glycolic acid or Trichloroacetic is used in the outer and middle layers of skin to remove damaged skin cells. This technique is usually done to eliminate uneven skin, wrinkles, freckles, fine lines, blemishes, age spots, and moderate discoloration of the skin.
Deep Peel: Trichloroacetic acid and Phenol are used to penetrate the idle layer of the skin to eliminate damaged skin cells. The technique is useful to get rid of crow’s feet, deep scars, freckles, age spots, wrinkles, and other signs of aging.
Who is not An Ideal Candidate for Chemical Peeling
Generally, fair-complexion and light-haired patients are considered the right candidates for a chemical peel treatment in South Delhi. If you have a darker-looking skin, then you may also get good results after the procedure, depending upon the type of problem for which you want chemical peeling. According to Dr. Shobhit Gupta, a pregnant woman is not considered right candidate of chemical peeling procedure.
Chemical peeling is not recommended for the following persons: –
- People with active skin disease:
- Pregnant women
- People have dermatitis, eczema, psoriasis, or rosacea.
- Consumption of Accutane in the past 6 months.
- Any person who has used Renova, Retin-A, prescription skin products, products as these contain bleaching agents and skin-lightening agents.
Side-Effects of Chemical Peeling
- Redness may be visible on the treated skin after medium or deep chemical peel that lasts for several months.
- Scarring is another side-effect that can be faced by the patients. Scarring occurs very rarely in the lower part of the face and can be treated by medications by reducing the scar marks.
- The treated skin after the chemical peeling procedure can become darker than before.
- The fungal infection may be caused in some rare cases that can be treated by medications.
What to Expect After a Chemical Peeling Procedure?
Just like other treatments, chemical peeling also needs some post-treatment care. If you have high expectations of chemical surgery you can ask for before and after chemical peel pictures of previous patients.
- In lunchtime or superficial peel procedures, it takes 1 to 7 days to heal the skin. The treated area will be visible red. The application of lotion can reduce the redness and must be applied until the healing process. Sunscreen is recommended to protect the treated skin from sun rays.
- It takes 1-2 weeks to heal after the medium peels. Your skin may be swollen and red. Swelling can be healed after 48 hours of the treatment. Medication is prescribed for 10 to 14 days and the application of lotion or ointment is also recommended. The patient should avoid sun exposure until the treated area fully heals.
- Deep peels take 2 to 3 weeks to heal completely. The bandage dressing is used to cover the treated area as you may experience severe redness and swelling. Your doctor will prescribe painkillers or lotions to heal the treated area for 14 days. You must avoid sun exposure for 3 to 6 months after the treatment.
Results After Chemical Peeling
During the chemical peeling recovery process, you will notice the improvement of skin texture, tone, and the reduction of fine wrinkles. At first, you will see the subtle results and improve after the complete healing procedure. If proper instruction will be taken and avoid sun exposure, the treated area may heal fast and can achieve desirable results. Chemical peel treatment cost in Delhi depends on the type of treatment you have chosen and the texture of your skin.
If you have undergone a medium chemical peel, the treated area will become smooth after the procedure and you must avoid sun exposure for a few months.
After having a deep chemical peel, you’ll notice a huge improvement in your appearance. You must protect your treated skin from the sun permanently as direct sun contact may change skin color. Sun damage can reverse your results and cause changes in your skin tone.
Chemical peeling with Shobhit Aesthetics
We provide the best chemical peeling treatment in Delhi under Dr. Shobhit Gupta who is a board-certified plastic surgeon and has more than 11 years of experience. He is one of the best chemical peel doctors in Delhi and a gold medalist. Get flawless and youthful appearing skin with all the safety measures and under the supervision of well-qualified surgeon Dr. SHobhit Gupta.
We are located in Delhi, according to your convenience, visit our center or you can call for any query.