If looking for the best Breast Reduction Surgery in Delhi then you are at your best place. Breast reduction surgery is often gaining popularity among females nowadays and it is a complete surgical phenomenon done by a certified Plastic and Cosmetic surgeon only. Enlarged breasts can subside female beauty in many ways such as; inability to wear perfect fitted clothes, unwanted bra strap marks, bad body shape, excessive sweating under the breasts which may cause infections also, apart from all this back pain is also a common cause which women are completely unaware of. All these factors tend to be a major cause of low confidence.
The common causes of enlarged breasts may be overweight, since childhood, genetically, after childbirth (breastfeeding are a common cause of sagging and enlarged breasts) which we also named as Lactation. Enlarged breasts are psychological consequences that may diminish the female beauty and in order to regain perfect breasts, Breast Reduction Surgery is the best option to go for. Breast Reduction Surgery is also known as Reduction mammoplasty, breast correction surgery; etc.
Not only in India, best Plastic surgeons are doing reduction mammoplasty in various countries Many of you may want to know the cost of breast reduction surgery in Delhi, but there are numerous factors listed with the cost and among all of them, your great results and doctor’s certifications play an important role.
Surgery claims to restore perfect breast shape by suction of enlarged fat from breasts. The most important fact of this surgery is doing suction by the best certified Plastic surgeon in India along with the no-scar technique. However every surgery comes with scarring but in Breast Reduction surgery, an incision should be done over an areola which may subside the scar under the folds and ensure a perfect body posture.
There may be numerous questions that can bother you like breastfeeding after surgery (the most important aspect for unmarried women who are looking for breast reduction surgery), can be done or not without any significant harm to mother and baby. For all of your queries, you may visit to Dr. Shobhit Gupta in Karol Bagh, Delhi. The cost of Breast Reduction Surgery at Shobhit Aesthetics is quite affordable as compared to other plastic surgeon. Dr. Shobhit at Shobhit Aesthetics uses the latest and innovative techniques to assure the best and perfect results.
Breast Reduction Surgery cost in India?
Surgery costs are associated with lots of factors starting from expectations till results but must check with the surgeon’s previous results and certifications prior to the surgery. Cost of surgery may vary as per the technique used during surgery, body fat to get removed, but still can cost you between a lac or two depending upon the surgeon’s geographical location also. Out of all, a doctor’s expertise plays a very important role.
Breast Reduction Surgery safety in India?
Must note: Every surgery which is done by a board-certified Plastic Surgeon is completely safe. Although this is a must to answer because safety should be the primary concern of surgery. So yes, Breast Reduction surgery is completely safe if performed by the board-certified Plastic Surgeon. But it is suggested to patients, to follow all the pre- post- care as prescribed strictly. If looking for low cost surgery in India, then must visit Dr. Shobhit Gupta only at Shobhit Aesthetics and get your surgery done with all new and advanced techniques for the best and perfect results.
Dr. Shobhit Gupta is a well-experienced Plastic and Cosmetic Surgeon in Karol Bagh, Delhi. A Surgeon who has done almost 1000s of successful surgeries till date with all of his homely environment. Visit and consult us and get your in-person consultation regarding the procedure today. The cost of Breast Reduction Surgery at Shobhit Aesthetics is quite affordable as compared to other plastic surgeon.
How long is Breast Reduction Surgery?
However, surgery duration is completely relatable with the technique used during surgery and the patient’s body type but will not take more than 1.30 hours if performed by the best plastic surgeon.
Risks involved in Breast Reduction Surgery?
However, Breast Reduction Surgery is completely safe, but still patient needs to focus on some of the common risks involved with surgery as Breast Reduction surgery is not different from other surgery, below are some associated surgery risks:
- i) Bruising: Bruising and blue marks are common over a breast area are so common post-surgery as incisions will be there to heal.
- ii) Increase in bleeding: Avoid any consumption of herbal and protein supplements as they lead to blood thinning which may cause excessive bleeding during surgery.
iii) Swelling: Go for a board-certified and experienced surgeon only, to avoid any kind of major risks but swelling during the procedure is common but will subside during the recovery period.
- iv) Sensation loss in breasts: It may be obvious that you may face some sensation loss post-surgery, but the same sensation will back again during your recovery phase.
- v) Seroma or hematoma: It may be a persistent chance to get seroma post-surgery but it can also be recoverable. So no need to worry if you may face the same.
- vi) Irritation in Stitches: If you are not doing all the suggested post-care properly and regularly then you may be a victim of that.
vii) Fluid accumulation: If stitches are not healed properly then fluid accumulation can bother you.
Breast Reduction Surgery before after
You must have to go through with before and after surgery prior to your surgery. Below, we have mentioned some of our patient’s testimonials along with the results and every necessary detail:
- i) Patient’s age:
- ii) Patient’s weight:
iii) Technique used during the procedure:
- iv) Breast size before surgery:
- v) Breast size after surgery:
- vi) Patient’s expectations:
You can easily visit and access all our details on our youtube channel where we have mentioned complete information regarding breast reduction surgery.
Breast Reduction Surgery side effects
Side effects of surgery depend upon the following factors:
- Untrained surgeon: If surgery is performed by an untrained surgeon then you may face some side effects post-surgery.
- Post-surgery care: Irregular post-care may carry you towards the bad experiences, so must follow up regularly
- Loss in the process of Lactation: It is obvious and scientifically proven that only half of the female patients can able to lactate post breast reduction surgery, and this should be known by every patient who is looking for breast reduction surgery.
Breast Reduction Surgery Recovery?
Every discomfort post-surgery may diminish slowly post-procedure. Recovery post-procedure is very frequent and easy. But still, you may have experienced some of them:
- i) Bruising and swelling, are normal and completely safe as we, Plastic surgeons consider them as a part of the surgery.
- ii) Minor discomfort is also normal for the first few days, but you may use of it with every passing day.
iii) You can start your normal routines such as walking right after another day post-procedure and suggest avoiding heavy weightlifting and any kind of vigorous exercise.
- iv) You can start your work routine after 3-4 days of surgery if working from home or any kind of sitting job.
- v) Lay straight over a bed and avoid continuous movement bed to avoid post discomforts.
- vi) Wear pressure garment or compression bra as prescribed by the surgeon to maintain breast shape achieved after surgery at least for a month or as prescribed.
However, if you are looking for the fastest way to recover post-surgery then must do:
- Connect to your surgical assistance team always to avoid any kind of discomfort.
- Consume antibiotics, painkillers, and multivitamins as directed by the surgeon.
- Should consume at least 2-3 litres of water to avoid dehydration which may also cause some other discomforts.
- Start normal routine after 2 days of surgery to avoid any kind of blood clotting and fluid accumulation.
- Eat healthy and prescribed food to avoid gastritis and acidic attacks.
- Must consume multivitamins as it may lead to acquiring every potential nutritional requirement of the body.
- If still facing any kind of discomfort such as pain, gastritis then connects to your surgeon rather than taking normal medications.
However, breast reduction surgery charges in India cost you your new and perfect breast just like a cherry over a cake.
Why Breast Reduction Surgery should be done?
Breast Reduction Surgery is done if:
- You have chronic back pain
- Looking for a perfect body posture
- In order to restore breast reshaping post-pregnancy
- If unable to wear a body-fitted dress
- If bra straps cause bruised marks over a shoulder
- If unable to hold enlarged breasts in normal clothes
Who is the best doctor for Breast Reduction Surgery?
The surgeon who has a certification in Plastic and Cosmetic Surgery can perform Breast Reduction surgery but always go for the surgeon who has a triple barrier protective system for the surgery to avoid every surgical error.
Many have put a question about the triple barrier system, Triple barrier system, refers to the three protection layer which is designed for patients to avoid any surgical mis happenings.
What to expect after Breast Reduction Surgery?
Many of you can think while knowing about the surgery that what actually you can expect after getting the surgery done. Starting from Day 1 to Day 90, we do suggest the patient first do all the pre-post-surgical care for the best results. And for the best results, keep your objective very clear. Results post-surgery:
Day 1 to week 2: We suggest doing all the surgical prescriptions in order to avoid any kind of illness and un-easiness. During this time, you are suggested not to do any kind of vigorous exercises as the stitches around the areola and vertical breasts take time to heal approx. 3 weeks. And if the stitches are non-dissolvable, then also same has been suggested. So for this time, pressure garments and surgical care are only to do tasks. During this time, you can have light food along with yogurt to avoid gastritis as you must on medications and antibiotics, can do walking but keep in mind that breasts shouldn’t move unnecessarily, should avoid any physical and sexual activities, as pressure garment is must so need to wear pressure bra for at least 18-20 hours in a day during this time slab, can join office after the third day of surgery.
Week 3 – 2 Months: This time is very important for perfect breast shape. So it is suggested to wear a pressure bra, can do all the exercises suggested by the doctor for this time to remove sagginess and for tightening.
3 Months: Now, it is the perfect time to realize the new you at your best outset. After 3rd month of surgery, you can continue all of your working, exercising schedule which you kept before. Believe, you are fabulous and your perfect breasts are like a cherry on the cake top.
Who is the ideal candidate for Breast Reduction Surgery?
This is the most important thing that you should know before planning to undergo surgery whether you are an ideal for the surgery or not.
- Physical fitness is mandatory for surgery.
- The person who is not breastfeeding while planning for surgery can go for surgery.
- As Breast Reduction Surgery reduces the chances of lactation post pregnancy so if the patient is ready to move ahead with all the known facts can choose for the same.
- In order to cure chronic neck and shoulder pain as heavy breasts left the pain behind can opt for the surgery.
- To reshape breasts and body posture are also the ideal candidate for surgery.
- The person who is looking to wear perfect fitted clothes can also remove this barrier of heavy breasts
- A person who has attains the age of 21 at least can go for the reshaping surgery.
- The person who is facing low self-esteem
- If a woman wants to have a baby post procedure can also get the surgery done but it should be under the consideration of the concerned surgeon.
Must Note: While reading this, you should keep in mind that you are mentally and physically ready for the surgery and should not be on lactation for at least 3 months before surgery. And it is suggested not to plan for the family at least 6-7 months post-procedure. And sensation loss in nipples, reduction in lactation, swelling, and bruising are the most common problems that are associated with the surgery.
Which is the best surgeon for Breast Reduction Surgery in South Delhi?
Considerably the fact, that it is very difficult to say who is the best surgeon for breast reduction in South Delhi but should always keep in mind that the surgeon who is capable to make you understand the facts, myths, pros and cons of the surgery is the one whom you can go with. Visit Shobhit Aesthetics to get the new you.
Techniques used for Breast Reduction Surgery?
Every technique has its own importance but you should ask a surgeon prior to choose among them because a surgeon can be the only one who can assure you the best result-oriented technique as per the expectation you have anticipated prior. *Breast Reduction Surgery* can be done with a different technique, considered the most important aspect of the procedure such as T-Scar technique, Vertical Short-scar technique, and Pectoralis sling procedure. As the name resembles, every surgery has its importance:
- T-Scar technique: This is known as the wise and the first used breast reduction surgery technique, where the surgery technique left an inverted T-shape scar over a breast. And the surgery promises the surgery results right after the surgery but can change after a few years but one of the most common problems with this technique is that it lefts the rectangular breast shape from the lower quadrant after a few years. Every patient can opt for this technique.
- Vertical Short-scar technique: Surgery promises the best results, this technique leaves a perfect vertical scar over an areola and doesn’t leave any horizontal scarring which fades away over a time span of 3 months. This technique is not suggested for patients who have sagging breasts because of sudden weight loss. For such patients, inverted T-scar technique, Breast Mastopexy, or augmentation is the perfect go to surgery for them.
- Pectoralis sling procedure: In this technique, incisions are made on the breast tissues are used as a flap in order to uplift the breast. In this technique, incisions are made from the pectoralis muscles to create a breast flap that assures the attractive breast shapes and to support the breast with the flap made along with the pectoralis muscle. The set of pectoralis muscles is under the anterior portion of the chest.
All these surgical techniques are considered as the safest technique to perform reduction surgery and along with that radiofrequency laser, the technique is assuring the same results as the reduction surgery is. Below, we have listed some of the patient testimonials along with the breast reduction surgery pictures which you can go for.