Follicular unit extraction (FUE) is a hair transplantation method that utilizes little punches to extricate the follicular units (FUs). However at first the procedure was not broadly acknowledged due to the trouble of extricating unblemished follicular units with such little punches, it has since acquired fame due for the most part to rising patient interest, the accessibility of better instrumentation, and more prominent careful ability obtained as a matter of fact. It is presently a perceived option in contrast to follicular unit transplantation (FUT), a method in view of gathering the grafts from a piece of tissue. Among the benefits of FUE are less post-procedural distress in the giver zone and the scarcely noticeable scarring from the punches. Notwithstanding, the best FUE hair transplant in Delhi is a more relentless, tedious system that includes a long expectation to learn and adapt for the specialist.
Follicular unit extraction (FUE) is a minimally invasive hair restoration method prominently known for its utility in androgenetic alopecia (AGA). In Follicular Unit Extraction FUE, individual follicular grafts are removed from the donor region and embedded in the recipient region. The benefits of FUE are that it is nearly ‘scarless’, has quicker mending time, has less margin time, and requires less specialized staff.
With Follicular Unit Extraction hair transplant every individual follicular unit is gathered from the scalp. The hair follicles are eliminated in an irregular style, permitting your doctor to collect hair from the contributor region with the less recognizable diminishing of the area. With Follicular Unit Extraction (FUE), hair is gathered through infinitesimal roundabout cuts on the scalp. If you’re worried about FUE hair transplant cost in Delhi, visit Shobhit Aesthetics for reasonable prices.
There are two kinds of FUE hair transfers: Manual FUE and Robotic FUE.
A Manual FUE hair transplantation is finished by a doctor utilizing a handheld gadget to separate the singular hair follicles.
A Robotic FUE technique utilizes a mechanical hair relocate gadget that is directed by the doctor. The doctor chooses how much hair is wanted for gathering and guides out the ideal giver region. The doctor doesn’t gather the donor grafts; the reaping step is finished by the ARTAS robot. This clinical wonder of innovation offers unrivaled accuracy and precision.
Benefits of FUE Hair Transplant
Individuals pick Follicular Unit Extraction (FUE) hair transplant over different arrangements since this system doesn’t leave a (direct) scar on your head. The disadvantage of other hair transplant methods is that it typically leaves a huge, line-formed scar on the rear of the head. Be that as it may, this isn’t true with FUE, as it is an extremely refined technique.
One of the primary benefits of the FUE method is that it heals rapidly. From the outset, the mending time could require months, however, presently it’s decreased to only seven days. Solely after seven days of hair transplantation, the patient can continue a typical life.
Follicular Unit Extraction hair transplant hair restoration is an effortless method. You don’t require fasteners after the transfer. Because of advances in innovation, it is currently conceivable to play out a hair restoration effectively and effortlessly. You could have short hair after the system, and nobody will realize that you have hair restored on your head.
The quality of your transplanted hair is the same as your natural hair. Nobody can differentiate on the grounds that all that will meet up normally. Follicular unit extraction is the ideal answer for anybody who needs to look youthful once more and kill hair sparseness.
With the Follicular Unit Extraction (FUE) hair transplant technique, you can really begin your everyday work after the procedure. There will be no issue with that. You can do exercise or anything you do consistently as an everyday practice.
Preparing for FUE Hair Transplant
You need to take care of certain things before undergoing the FUE treatment.
- Avoid smoking and drinking for at least a few weeks before the surgery
- The patient must not take any blood-thinning medicines for a few weeks prior to the surgery
- The patient doesn’t get a haircut before the surgery.
- Massage your scalp for 15 to 25 minutes to increase blood flow to the scalp.
- Your surgeon will take some blood tests before the treatment
Before undergoing the treatment, discuss your expectations with Dr. Shobhit Gupta and also ask for FUE hair transplant before and after pictures to check the results.
Procedure of FUE Hair Transplant
In the Follicular Unit Extraction (FUE) method the strategy for extraction of graft is different however the implantation method is indistinguishable from the FUT system. Beneath referenced is the bit-by-bit system of the FUE. Shobhit Aesthetics provides the best FUE hair transplant in Delhi. The entire process of the FUE hair transplant method takes around 4-6 hours.
- The donor region hair is trimmed to 1-2mm length
- Local anesthesia is given to the patient to numb the treated area and make the treatment painless
- The grafts are then taken with the utilization of micro punches
- Using the sharp side of the micro punch, scoring of the skin present on the scalp that contains follicular unit is finished
- The dull side of the punch is utilized in a similar region and is bent which causes the follicular unit to relax.
- Then with the utilization of forceps cautiously takes out the graft
- These grafts are preserved in saline or cool ringer’s lactate arrangement
- After the extraction is finished, the unions are then embedded with a similar strategy as FUT, the surgeon will begin making cuts in the recipient area and then he will implant the follicles.
- The treated area then will be cleaned and bandaged
Precautions after an FUE Hair Transplant
- Avoid washing hair or showering for at least a few days.
- The patient must use unscented shampoos for a few weeks when the doctor recommends
- Must take a few days off work for fast recovery
- Avoid combing your new hair for a few weeks after the treatment
- Avoid any strenuous physical activity till your doctor recommend
Side Effects of FUE Hair Transplant
The patient won’t experience any scars from a Follicular Unit Extraction (FUE) hair transplant done by a board-certified surgeon. However, there are some common side effects that can fade away after medications.
Talk to your doctor if you feel any following symptoms around the treated area: –
- Balding or thinning continues after the treatment
Follicular Unit Extraction (FUE) Cost
Follicular Unit Extraction cost in India depends on multiple factors:
- The area in which the hair transplantation needs to be done by the surgeon
- The quantity of follicles is extracted and transplanted
- Number of surgeons required to complete the procedure
- The location of the clinic also plays a vital role in Follicular Unit Transplantation cost in India
- Experience and skills of the surgeon as a board-certified plastic surgeon are always a good choice to avoid the complications
The follicular Unit Extraction price in Shobhit Aesthetics is lower than in other clinics in India.