What is Buccal Fat?
Buccal fat is a stack of adipose tissue, which is also called fat tissue that lies just underneath the cheek skin without any unction. It is situated on each side of the face close to two facial muscles which run from the rear of your jawbone up towards your eye attachment, and the buccinator muscle, which runs from the rear of your jaw toward your mouth. In more straightforward terms, it is the fat in your cheeks and the presence of the buccal fat tissue that causes your cheeks to seem bigger and fuller. Buccal fat removal surgery can be performed to remove buccal fat.
Buccal fat removal surgery is also known as cheek fat removal. It is a surgical procedure that removes extra fat from the cheeks to improve facial appearance and give an athletic look. Buccal fat removal is usually done to reduce chubby cheeks.
If you are looking for buccal fat removal in India, visit Shobhit Aesthetics, They provide buccal fat removal cost at very reasonable prices.
What Is Buccal Fat Removal?
Buccal fat removal in Delhi helps an individual to enhance the appearance of the cheeks and creates a contoured facial shape. Removing the buccal fat of the patients with round or chubby cheeks, give them a sculpted and symmetrical facial look.
The procedure is performed by a board-certified plastic surgeon from the inside of the mouth which reduces the chance of visible scars. Dr. Shobhit Gupta will remove the adequate amount of cheek fat to improve youthful overall facial shape.
Buccal fat removal surgery is performed by highly specialized plastic surgeons. Dr. Shobhit Gupta is a top-rated facial plastic surgeon who understands the complexities of buccal fat removal.
Benefits of Buccal Fat Removal
Cheek reduction surgery offers many benefits, including:
- Offers more defined cheeks
- This surgery rejuvenates facial shape
- Enhanced facial appearance
- Improves self-confidence
- This surgery enhances facial features by creating a V-line facial shape.
- Removes the fat pads completely to give a more sculpted look to your lower face.
- Gives permanent results by eliminating buccal fat.
- No visible scars after this type of facial surgery.
Candidate for Buccal Fat Removal
The ideal candidates for buccal Fat Surgery include individuals:
- A person with chubby cheeks
- People with a convex cheek appearance.
- Anyone with good physical health
- Any person who doesn’t like the fullness of the cheeks
- People who are seeking buccal fat surgery must have realistic expectations
- Any non-smoker or who is ready to quit smoking
- Anyone who feels embarrassed because of excess buccal fat
What are the Side Effects of Buccal Fat Removal?
Every surgery has some risks involved but can be avoided if performed under a board-certified and experienced surgeon. Discuss risks and complications before the surgery. Dr. Shohit Gupta always explains the risks associated with surgery. Some common risks of buccal fat removal surgery include are: –
- Bleeding may occur sometimes but can be controlled by medications
- In a few cases, the infection may occur but can be treated by medications
- Patients may feel numbness or other changes in sensation
- Anesthesia risks
- Sometimes an infection may occur
- Numbness due to anesthesia
- Prolonged swelling that will go away
- Injury to branches of the facial nerve which is very rare
- Persistent pain.
Before the Procedure
Before the surgery, you can ask anything about the surgery to your surgeon. You can ask for buccal fat removal before and after pictures from your surgeon and check the results. You can also talk:
- Your expectations
- Your past medical conditions
- Medications you are taking can be any vitamin and supplement
- Alcohol, smoke, and drug consumption
- Any allergies
- About any surgery in your past
This will allow your surgeon to check the best surgical approach and also any possible risks and complications involved with this surgery.
The patient need to stop smoking, alcohol consumption, or any medications as suggested by the surgeon.
Your surgeon will also check your face and if you allow he/she can click before and after pictures of your face.
During the Procedure
The procedure of buccal fat removal is done by Dr. Shbhit Gupta in Shobhit Aesthetics. If anyone is looking for the best buccal fat removal surgeon, Dr. Shobhit Gupta is the best and most trusted surgeon in India. With us, you’ll find buccal fat surgery at very affordable costs.
- If the patient is getting buccal fat removal only, he/she will be given local anesthesia. So the patient won’t feel any pain but remain awake during the surgery.
- If the patient is receiving more than one surgery, he/she might be given general anesthesia.
- An incision will be made inside the cheek by the surgeon.
- Then the surgeon will cut and remove the fat.
After the procedure
The patient needs to eat a liquid diet for several days and then progress to soft foods after a few days before returning to her normal diet.
The face will be swollen after the buccal fat surgery in Delhi and sometimes the patient may experience bruising that will heal with time. The full recovery will take about 3 weeks.
Buccal Fat Removal with Shobhit Aesthetics
For the people who are looking for buccal fat removal price in India consider Shobhit Aesthetics, Dr. Shobhit Gupta will explain all the risks associated with buccal fat removal. This procedure is safe with Shobhit Aesthetics as they use all the advanced tools and also have a team of highly-skilled surgeons. Dr. Shobhit Gupta is a board-certified and a gold medalist plastic surgeon. He has more than 11 years of experience with 100% successful results.
Cost of Buccal Fat Removal Surgery
Buccal fat removal surgery cost in India depends on multiple factors, including the surgeon’s certification and experience, the location of the clinic, and the type of anesthesia you’ve given. Buccal fat removal cost in Delhi includes the surgeon’s fee, anesthesia, facilities, and medications.