What is Face Lift Surgery ?
Facelift surgery is a cosmetic surgery to provide younger appearing skin. It has been observed that with increasing age or due to any mental stress, the face starts losing its brightness. Wrinkles and fine lines around the nose and mouth start showing which makes the face look very dull. A facelift surgery not only makes your face look younger but also makes you feel younger from the inside. The MACS lift is the most commonly performed procedure
A mini facelift procedure is done to correct the aging problems of the face. Aging signs can be noticed in the mid-face, cheeks, and lower eyelids. Mini facelift surgery helps in rejuvenating facial features by giving an overall lift to the neck and lower third of the face. People in their fifties and forties usually seek mini facelift surgery.
The mini facelift is also known by various names like a baby boomer facelift, mini lift, s-lift, or limited-incision facelift. If you are looking for a mini facelift cost in Delhi, visit Shobhit Aesthetics for the best prices. A mini facelift procedure does not stop aging, this surgery is done only to improve the signs of aging.
The ideal candidate for Face Lift Surgery
- Both men and women who desire to look young at their older age
- Healthy people without any medical conditions that impair healing
- Non-smokers are considered the right candidate as smoking may affect the recovery
- People having a positive outlook and realistic expectations
Before the Facelift Surgery
- The patient has to follow the given instructions about what medications to stop taking and when to stop.
- The patients are likely to be asked to wash their hair and face with germicidal soap.
- Your surgeon will tell you what to eat the night before the surgery.
- You need to arrange for someone to drive you home after the surgery.
- You can ask the pictures before and after of face lift surgery
The procedure of Face Lift Surgery
Facelift surgery in India is considered an individualized procedure. On your first day visit to the clinic, the surgeon will examine your face and the skin and underlying bone. In Shobhit Aesthetics, Dr. Shobhit Gupta will discuss facelift surgery in Delhi and its implications. He will give you some instructions to follow before the surgery. Some of the procedures are done under local anesthesia combined with a sedative. Some surgeons may use general anesthesia. Depending on the facial structure of the patient, the technique, the placement of incisions, and the sequence of events may vary.
To improve the contour of your face, the fat from around the neck and chin will be trimmed or suctioned. Then the underlying membrane and muscles will be tightened, pulling back the skin and will remove the excess fat. The incisions made will be closed with stitches that will help to secure the layers of tissue. Metal clips may be used sometimes on the scalp. A small thin tube will be placed under the skin that drains the blood. To reduce swelling and bruising, the surgeon may wrap your head with bandages loosely.
Patients who are worried about the facelift cost in Delhi can visit us as we provide the best treatment at a very reasonable cost. We also provide some non-surgical facelift treatments like muscle relaxing treatments, laser treatment, chemical skin peeling, and dermal fillers. And non-surgical face lift cost in India depends on the treatment you’ve chosen.
Side Effects of Face Lift Surgery
- The patient can feel some insignificant discomfort after the surgery, medications are given to treat it.
- The patient could feel some numbness of the skin, which is common and may disappear in a few weeks or months.
- If the patient feels persistent pain or sudden swelling, then he/she must consult the surgeon immediately.
Recovery of Facelift Surgery
Some of the stitches will be taken off after about one week and the clips used in the scalp may take a longer time to remove, as the scalp takes more time to heel.
Dr. Shobhit Gupta will give some instructions and guidelines after the surgery, according to which the patient should control his/her activities for fast recovery. It may take ten to two weeks for a full recovery. The patient may feel better by the third week after the surgery. For better and fast recovery, you must follow the instructions of your surgeon strictly.
Precautions After Face Lift Surgery
The patient needs to self-care at home during the first three weeks after the surgery which will help in recovery and reduce the risk of complications:
- Follow wound care instructions as given by the surgeon
- The patient should not pick at crusting scabs that develop on your wound
- Follow instructions on when you can start using shampoo and soaps
- Wear clothes that fasten in the front and avoid pullovers
- Must avoid excessive pressure around the incisions
- Avoid using makeup during the recovery process
- Avoid heavy activities or exercising
- Direct sun exposure should be avoided for three weeks and use a sunscreen of SPF 30 or higher as instructed by the surgeon
Cost of Face Lift Surgery
The average facelift cost in India is much lower than the other countries. The facelift surgery cost in India varies on the hospital or surgical center costs, anesthesia, or related expenses, the final cost of facelift surgery cost in Delhi in Shobhit Aesthetics at very reasonable prices.
The individual cost depends on various factors like the desired results, the expertise of the surgeon, and geographical location. Visit us for a reasonable facelift cost in India or call for any other queries.
Benefits of Facelift Surgery
Facelift surgery offers multiple benefits like:
- Tighten the facial muscles
- Get rid of double chin
- Reduce signs of aging
- No visible scars
- Provides natural look
- Boosts self-esteem
- Get rid of sagging skin
- Offers a younger-looking skin