What is Dimple Creation Surgery?
Dimple creation is a surgical procedure to create dimples on your cheeks that look natural. Some dimples occur naturally and are sometimes caused by an injury. Dimples are considered a sign of beauty and to look attractive people start opting for dimple creation surgery which is also known as dimpleplasty.
Dimple creation surgery can be easily performed at Shobhit Aesthetics and on the same day after the surgery, we discharge the patient. The surgery is performed by Dr. Shobhit Gupta who is a board-certified plastic surgeon. If you are looking for dimple creation surgery near me in Delhi, visit Shobhit Aesthetics for safe and quick results.
Dimple creation surgery is a safe procedure that aims to create dimples and carries very rare complications. That’s why this surgery should be performed by a board-certified surgeon. During the surgery, an incision is made in the dermis and then a small number of muscles are removed to create natural-appearing dimples. Few patients are worried about the dimple creation surgery cost in Delhi. We provide a dimple creation cost at very reasonable prices.
Ideal Candidates for Dimple Creation Surgery
- Anyone who wants to look attractive
- Healthy people are considered the best candidates for this surgery
- People who want to improve their facial appearance to look more attractive
- People having realistic expectations with this surgery are the best candidates
- Both men and women can opt for a dimple creation surgery
Before undergoing the surgery, it is recommended to consult the surgeon about whether you’re an ideal candidate for the surgery or not. Patients, who are looking for dimple creation surgery near me, visit Shobhit Aesthetics for the best and safest surgery.
Benefits of Dimple Creation Surgery
- After the surgery, you’ll get natural-looking dimples on your face
- The results are safe & satisfactory
- The surgery is a quick and painless treatment
- The complications are very rare if performed by expert
- The patient gets recovered in a very less time
- You’ll get an attractive look
Preparation of Dimple Creation Surgery
If you have chosen dimple creation surgery to enhance your beauty, firstly you need to look for an experienced and a board-certified cosmetic surgeon to reduce the chances of risks and complications. Then you need to discuss your past medical history or whether you are taking any medicines and also major risks and complications in future. And then discuss the place where you want your dimple.
The procedure of Dimple Creation Surgery
The procedure takes 20-30 minutes. Firstly, the surgeon gives you local anesthesia inside the cheek to numb the area. Then he’ll make an incision in your facial skin to create a dimple by removing a small amount of muscle and fat from the targeted area. The dissolvable sutures are used to close the wound. This surgery does not cause any visible scars as the procedure is done inside the mouth. It’ll give permanent results after the surgery.
If you want you can ask for dimple creation before and after pictures from your surgeon without any hesitation to check the results.
Side effects of Dimple Creation Surgery
Side effects of dimple surgery are very rare if the surgery is done under a board-certified plastic surgeon, as there is no visible scarring. Some common complications include:
- The patient may feel mild swelling and bruises for a few days.
- Bleeding may occur in some cases in the treated area after the surgery.
- The surgery may lead to injury to the facial nerve.
- The chance of infection is possible after the surgery
Recovery of Dimple Creation Surgery
- Dimple creation surgery has a short recovery period. The patient can go home on the same day of the surgery as it is a very small surgery.
- Swelling can be felt by the patient after the treatment which can be reduced by medications
- The patient must follow instructions given by the surgeon for faster healing
- To reduce the chances of infection, proper care is necessary
- The patient must avoid vigorous facial expressions during the recovery period
The patient can go back to his/her normal activities after the surgery. For the initial few days, the patient is advised to consume soft food. Recovery of dimple surgery takes a few weeks but you have to follow your surgeon’s instructions. For the first two days after the surgery, the patient feels some inflammation in the cheeks that will be treated by medications. After the swelling is gone, you can notice your beautiful dimples and attractive facial appearance.
Dimple Creation Surgery Cost
In India, dimple creation surgery has been increasing rapidly and is very popular among people. Indian doctors are the leading practitioners and are highly skilled. Patients from across the world are coming to India for the low dimple creation cost in India. Before the surgery, discuss with your doctor about the costs and the factors involved in dimple creation surgery cost in India.
Dimple surgery cost in India depends on the various factors that require expertise. Dimple surgery cost in Delhi varies on the basis of the technique used and whether the patient wants the dimple on one cheek or both.
Visit Shobhit Aesthetics or contact us for dimple creation surgery costs and any other inquiries.