About Dr. Shobhit Aesthetics
- About Us
DR. SHOBHIT GUPTA
Gold medalist senior consultant plastic surgeon
MCh - Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery
MCh plastic surgery
MS - General Surgery, MBBS
- Founder and director of shobhit aesthetics, which is a part of plastic surgery and women health care centre in Karol Bagh, New Delhi.
- Head of unit in department of plastic surgery in Saroj Superspeciality hospital, New Delhi.
- Head of Department of plastic surgery in Jeewanmala Hospital, New Delhi.
- Visiting consultant in BLK Hospital, Apollo Spectra hospital, NKS Hospital, Kapoor hospital
Scope Of Services With Expertize
About Shobhit Gupta
Dr. Shobhit Gupta is very renowned and highly experienced Plastic & Cosmetic Surgeon graduated from one of the prestigious institute of Delhi, Dr.R.M.L. Hospital New Delhi.
He completed MCh – Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery from Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University, Delhi in 2018,MS – General Surgery from R G Kar Medical College and Hospital in 2014 and MBBS from R G Kar Medical College and Hospital in 2010.
He understands than an unhealthy body image can adversely impact anyone’s personal or professional life be it rich or not so rich, man or woman. We offer a host of solutions to improve your appearance as per your needs and financial reach.
Our services entail consultation regarding facial rejuvenation with a host of surgical and non-surgical treatments. Our team consists of trained surgeons capable of creating and implementing a plan to make you look beautiful.
He has also visited numerous centers in and outside India to enhance his knowledge and expertise about the subject. A scholar throughout his academic career, with many international and national publications under his name and all the necessary training makes him an ideal person for all types of surgical and non-surgical aesthetics.
He is well versed with various plastic and cosmetic procedures including face, body contouring, breast surgeries, and ear reconstruction.
Education of Shobhit Gupta
- 2018 : MCh Burn, Plastic and Maxillofaxial Surgery gold medalist, Dr RML Hospital
- 2014 : M.S. General Surgery; RG Kar Medical College; Kolkata
- 2010 : MBBS, North Bengal Medical College, Darjeeling; India
- Sep 2018 – till date – Senior consultant at Saroj Hospital, New Delhi
- Sep 2018 – till date – Head of plastic surgery department at Apollo Spectra Hospital, New Delhi
- Sep 2018 – till date – Head of plastic surgery department at Jeewanmala Hospital, New Delhi
- Oct 2018- till Date – visiting consultant at Kukreja hospital, Kalra Hospital, Jeevan nursing home, JMC,New medical centre,KK Hospital
- Aug 2018 – till date – Owner and MD Of Shobhit Aesthetics, Karol bagh New Delhi
- June 2015- aug 20018 – Academic Senior resident in Department of burns and plastic surgery, Dr RML Hospital, New Delhi
- Sep 2018 - 1 Week observership in Akademikliniken Stockholm, Department of plastic surgery
- 09/2017 to 10/2017 : Observer, Department of Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery, Amrita Institute Of Medical Sciences; Kochi, India
- 05/2015 to 07/2015 : Senior resident, Oncoplastic Department, BLK Hospital – New Delhi
- 08/2014 to 11/2014 : Senior Resident, Burns and Plastic Surgery Department, PGIMER, Dr RML Hospital – New Delhi
- Jejunal diverticula with perforation in non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drug user : a case reports Gupta, N Kumar; International journal of case reports 38(2017) 111-114
- Gupta S, Tiwari VK. Silver Sulfadiazine versus sustained release silver dressings in the treatment of burns, Indian journal of burns. 2017;25(1) : 38
- Comparison of conventional and advanved silver dressing in burns;V K Tiwari, S Gupta, Medicine Update,Volume 24, Number 1
- Gupta Shobhit; Kumar Naveen, Comparative study of laparoscopic cholecystectomy versus open cholecystectomy in elderly patients: an observational comparative study. Academic journal of surgery, S1 V.4.N.2. pg 68-73, Dec 2017
- Kanchwala, N., Kumar, N., Gupta, S. and Lokhandwala, H. (2018). Fluorescence spectroscopic study on malignant and premalignant oral mucosa of patients undergoing treatment: An observational prospective study. International Journal of Surgery, 55, pp.87-91.
- Gupta Shobhit , Bhattacharya, Sameek & Goyal, Parul. (2018). Role of first day levels and subsequent trends of serum proteins in acute burns. Journal of Acute Disease. 7. 31. 10.4103/2221-6189.228875.
- Role of first day levels and subsequent trends of serum proteins and lipids as prognostic indicators in acute burn.IJPS
Presentation & Conferences
- APSICON 2017 :Podium presentation in long paper category " Evaluation of serum proteins,cholesterol and triglycerides as prognostic marker in burns"
- APSICON 2017 : Participated in plastic surgery quiz contest
- NABICON 2017 : Paper presentaion in Best paper category "Evaluation of serum proteins,cholesterol and triglycerides as prognostic marker in burns"
- NABICON 2016 : Paper presentaion in Best paper category"Silver sulphadiazine vs sustained release silver dressing : a surprising result"
- ASICON 2011 : Paper presentation in best paper category " clip migration in duodenum after laparoscopic cholecystectomy,7th case in world"
- AESURG Conference in Lonavla, India , Mar 2019
- ISAPS course held in Kolkata, January 2019
- Esthetic Express 2018, April 2018, New Delhi
- AESURG- ISAPS Symposium ,Feb 2018 , Udaipur, India
- ISPNS April 2018, Sir Ganga Ram Hospital, New Delhi
- Brachial plexus cadaveric dissection course April 2018, JPNATC ,AIIMS, New Delhi
- Samhita Apsicon 2017;( 52nd annual conference),Kochi, Nov 2017
- Wound care con 2017; (11th annual conference) New Delhi Sep 2017
- TIPS at Medanta Hospital, Video workshop on Aesthetic Plastic surgery, Gurgaon, Aug 2017
- Flap dissection course, Cadaveric Training and Research Facility, JPNATC ,AIIMS, New Delhi, May 2017
- Training Program in Burn Injury Management & Prevention.(Jan’17)
- NABICON 2017 ( 25th Annual conference) at PGIMER, Dr RML Hospital, New Delhi
- Flap dissection course; Cadaveric Training and Research Facility, JPNATC ,AIIMS, New Delhi, Dec 2016
- APSICON 2016,51st Annual Conference, New Delhi
- Trunk and Genital Reconstruction course an APSI-ETHICON Accredited PG Instructional Course, Nov 2016
- NABICON 2016; 24th annual conference, Puri, India, Feb 2016
- Live operative workshop on Rhinoplasty, Sir Ganga Ram Hospital, New Delhi, December 2016
- AESTHETICS 2016 ; Indian habitat centre, New Delhi
- Training Program in Burn Injury Management & Prevention.(Dec’15)National program in burn injury management & prevention (DGHS- MOHFW).Demonstrated various aspects of Burn care to visiting delegates. Live surgical demonstration of Burn wound excision and Z plasty technique for PBC
- Research methodology workshop, Medical Education and Technology, PGIMER, Dr RML Hospital, New Delhi, Nov 2015
- Comprehensive Research and academic module, Medical Education and Technology, PGIMER, Dr RML Hospital, New Delhi, Nov 2015
- Wound care con 2014; (8th annual conference) New Delhi Sep 2014
- 5th Post graduate modular course association of surgeons of India, west Bengal chapter, Kolkata, July 2013
- 4th Post graduate modular course association of surgeons of India, west Bengal chapter,Kolkata, July 2012
- ASICON 2012, Kolkata
What They Say
I went to Dr Shobhit Gupta Clinic. I had fat in my waist. So I took liposuction treatment from Dr Shobhit. And Now I am very happy because my waist is looking good as I wanted... Thank you Sir.…
Kunal Sakkarwal - Patient
I had face scar treatment 5 months ago, its result is amazing, thank you so much Dr.
Ashish Singh - Patient
Nice result for my gynaecomastia and comfortable or look osm and dr. Shobhit is very good surgeon or friendly behaviour.
Akash Sharma - Patient
Satisfied with gynecomastia surgery done by Dr. Shobhit gupta,, friendly staff & modern clinic.
Vinay Singh - Patient
Trustworthy place to consult for any surgery. Humble and kind staff to take care of your problems. Dr. Shobhit Gupta is certified and a great doctor.
Abhishek Jain - Patient
Got 5 sessions of PRP done at real affordable rates. Result is excellent and conspicuous. Loving my hair nowadays. Will recommend the clinic. I wish I could post a pic showing my hair pre and post PRP. Thank you Doctor.
Abhyuday PG - Patient
I had pigmentation on my face from a long time. Dr Shobhit suggested yellow peel along with a daily routine of some vitamins. And the results are amazing!! My skin texture has improved miraculously! Pigmentation has lightened to a great extent. Seriously the Dr here knows his craft well!
Shilpa Goel - Patient
Dr. Shobhit is one of the most experienced and skilled personality in his field. The way he welcomes and counsel his patients does the half work before treatment. I am fully satisfied with the cosmetic treatment received in his clinic. You get best follow up post surgery too. And the best part is the charges are affordable and in one's budget as compared to other clinics!
Soumen Roy - Patient
Services have totally met our expectations! We were so glad that we finally found the aesthetic Clinic where our needs were properly taken care of. We were almost hopeless after searching and going through so many aesthetic centers, but thanks to this particular aesthetic centre, we couldn't have been more thankful. Importantly this doesn't burn a hole in our pocket either. Thank you
Ankur Vats - Patient
Shobhit Gupta is an excellent and very renowned surgeon . His experience and deep knowledge is really commendable. I would recommend him for any kind of plastic surgery.