Abdomen fat is the accumulation of fat that results in increased waist size and increased fat around the waist is the reason to develop health problems. People have worried about too much belly fat for various reasons.
What is tummy tuck surgery?
A tummy tuck is a surgical procedure in which the excess skin of fat is removed from the middle and lower abdomen to tighten the muscles that give you a flat tummy. Shobhit Aesthetics is the best tummy tuck clinic in Delhi to give the desired results to the patients.
A well-toned and contoured tummy is something many people desire to have by maintaining weight control and exercise. But most of the time exercise and weight loss programs don’t give desirable results that is why they opt for a tummy tuck surgery in Delhi.
Benefits of Tummy Tuck Surgery
- Enhance the appearance of the abdomen: – Tummy tuck surgery helps provide a flattened abdomen by removing the excess fat. It is an effective method to get toned muscles around your belly. After a sudden weight loss or post-pregnancy people suffer from excess loose skin, tummy tuck surgery is the best option for them.
- Improve Posture: – After tummy tuck treatment; you’ll notice an improved posture because of eliminating excess fat and tightened muscles. It’ll also give support to your spine. You will see your new toned belly just after the surgery.
- Boost Self-Confidence: – Tummy tuck surgery helps in removing unwanted body fat and also makes your abdominal muscles stronger. You can wear your favorite body-fitted clothes after this surgery that boosts your self-confidence.
Permanent Remove Stretch Marks: – Post-pregnancy or sudden weight loss is the reason for stretch marks. Tummy tuck surgery helps in eliminating stretch marks around your abdomen and tightening the muscles. It also helps in reducing C-section scar marks.
Ideal Candidate for Tummy Tuck Surgery
- A person should have loose skin around the abdomen that makes it easy for the surgeon to perform tummy tuck surgery.
- Anyone who has good overall health is considered the right candidate for this surgery as having a good immune system may cause fewer risks and complications.
- A person with realistic expectations for the surgery should be aware of the gradual recovery period
- A woman who is not planning to have a baby as the pregnancy can re-stretch the skin around the stomach
- The candidate should be ready to maintain the weight after surgery
Types of Tummy Tuck Surgery
There are multiple types 4 types of tummy tuck surgery performed around the globe. All the procedures are done to eliminate fat around your abdomen to help provide a toned figure. And if you are worried about the tummy tuck surgery cost in India, visit Shobhit Aesthetics; here you’ll get the best and most reasonable prices.
- Standard Tummy Tuck
- Mini Tummy Tuck
- Extended Tummy Tuck
- Reverse Tummy Tuck
Mini tummy tuck vs extended tummy tuck surgery
- Mini Tummy Tuck: For the person having limited laxity of the skin to the lower part of the abdomen, a mini tummy tuck, or abdominoplasty is performed by the surgeon. In this method, a small incision is made, and then removes the lax skin. This procedure works on both the upper and lower regions of the abdomen. This procedure is best for individuals who have excess fat or roundness.
A full tummy tuck targets the full tummy for satisfying and desired results. In this method, a U-molded or even cut is made on the upper region of the pubic area to eliminate excess fat to provide a toned stomach. A subsequent cut can be made for eliminating excess skin from the upper tummy button to give normal-looking outcomes. This system brings about a scar that seems like a small-scale belly fold. Be that as it may, it very well might be longer and present from one hip to another.
- Extended Tummy Tuck Surgery: – In full abdominoplasty surgery, an incision is made at the lower part of the stomach. The extra skin below the navel is removed, then the muscles of the stomach are tightened to create a contoured belly. Liposuction is done in full abdominoplasty to remove the excess skin tissue to give desirable results.
This method includes less broad medical procedures to gut work on just the lower. Along these lines, this methodology is the most ideal choice for individuals who need to treat free skin and stretch blemishes on the lower midsection region. During this system, a solitary cut is made simply over the pubic region that sets off the fixing of free muscles and expulsion of overabundance skin and gives a smooth and level stomach divider. This technique brings about a scar that seems to be a slim even line. It gives a compliment, slimmer lower mid-region. This method is speedy, with less recuperation time.
Tummy tuck in Delhi is performed under Dr. Shobhit Gupta at Shobhit Aesthetics which is a very safe and effective treatment. Dr. Shobhit Gupta is the best tummy tuck surgeon in India.
- You should maintain a stable weight before choosing the tummy tuck surgery
- If the patient is a smoker then, he/she should quit smoking before the surgery as per the instructions of your surgeon
- If you are taking any medicines, then you should tell this your surgeon
- Intake of healthy food reduces the chance of risks and complications
- Discuss the scar if you have any to your surgeon before undergoing the treatment
You can also ask for the pictures of before and after of tummy tuck surgery to check the results without any hesitation.
Duration of the Surgery
Abdominoplasty surgery takes two to three hours under general anesthesia by a board-certified plastic surgeon.
During the surgery, the excess fat is removed from the stomach followed by tightening of the muscles. The surgeon put markings on your belly before the surgery. After markings are done, an incision is placed on the marked area. Depending on a full or mini tummy tuck, the incision size is done accordingly.
Liposuction is performed if the surgeon is performing full tummy tuck surgery to remove the extra fat.
After removing the fat, stitches are put on the incision area that will be removed after 10-12 days of the surgery.
The patient is advised to take rest after the surgery as taking rest may fast the recovery process.
A compression garment is given to the patient and is worn for up to one month.
As per the given instruction, the patient must work according to the surgeon. After a few days of the surgery, the patient needs to take complete rest. The patient can go back to his/her normal activities only when the surgeon will allow doing so.
The recovery period depends on the type of surgery you are undergoing whether full abdominoplasty or mini-abdominoplasty.
How long do the Abdominoplasty Results Last?
After the tummy tuck surgery, a person starts enjoying his/her life happily but now the question is till long the effect can last.
Unless the person starts gaining weight the results remain the same. Therefore it is very important to maintain weight by eating healthy food and exercising regularly to prevent any excess fat.
Tummy Tuck Cost in Delhi
The cost of tummy tuck in India depends on various factors like the type of surgery recommended by your surgeon. Tummy tuck cost in India also depends on other factors that are the location, the clinic, and the surgeon. Although, the prices vary among the clinics.
If you are looking for a tummy tuck price in India, visit Shobhit Aesthetics. At Shobhit Aesthetics, tummy tuck surgery cost in Delhi is lesser than in other clinics and quite affordable. And also here you will be provided with the best tummy tuck surgery in India.
Tummy Tuck Surgery with Shobhit Aesthetics
The important thing to consider before undergoing any surgery is the choice of the clinic and the surgeon, where the patient can get the best and the safest treatment. If you’re looking for a reasonable tummy tuck surgery price in India, visit Shobhit Aesthetics for the best prices.
We have all the advanced techniques and well-qualified surgeons to give the safest surgery. Dr. Shobhit Gupta is a board-certified surgeon known for his extensive experience. He is the best tummy tuck surgeon in Delhi. He has more than 11 years of experience with a 100% success rate.