NON SURGICAL SKIN TREATMENT
A Chemical Peel is a technique meant to improve the skin’s overall health appearance. During the Chemical Peel procedure, a chemical solution is applied to the skin, which causes it to peel off and eventually exfoliate. The regenerated skin that arrives is usually smoother and less wrinkled than the old skin. The technique is designed for face neck, and hands rejuvenation. It can reduce fine lines under the eyes and around the mouth and can help erase wrinkles caused by sun damage and aging. Chemical Peels cause the skin to produce fresh new skin cells, help treat mild acne scars and also treat certain types of acne, and reduce age spots and dark patches due to pregnancy. A chemical peel can transform your skin’s health and appearance, at the same time changing drastically the look and feel of the skin.
This minimally invasive procedure can also treat some skin conditions and also involves peeling the signs of ageing from the skin on the face.
Below are the types of chemical peels we offer
- Cosmelan skin lightening system: Skin discoloration issues is one of the greatest aesthetic concerns. If you have skin discoloration issues, Cosmelan skin lightening system is good for you. It is a two part skin lightening system, answer to all your dark spots, freckles, hyperpigmentation, which stem from melasma, sun exposure, PIH, and chloasma. Cosmelan is a treatment that can treat many types of hyperpigmentation by halting the production of melanin. The Cosmelan skin lightening system can accomplish this by blocking the enzyme tyrosinase, responsible for the production of melanin. It is termed as a very effective treatment helps return your skin to its normal tone.
- Nano Peel:Nano Peel is a skin –resurfacing procedure that exfoliates your skin and targets the mid-epidermal layer of the skin using laser. Micro Laser Peel is an effective choice for reducing wrinkles, and can stimulate new collagen. It also brightens the skin and smooths the texture and tone. It rejuvenates your face so that makeup application is rendered easier. It is a more technologically advanced version of microdermabrasion: rather than simply removing a limited layer of skin and zapping away the wrinkles, it additionally boosts collagen and elastin production.
- Spot Peel: Dermaceutic Spot Peel is an advanced, newest scientifically proven depigmentation peel that offers less social down-time. A Spot Peel is your recommended treatment if you are looking to treat pigmentation spots, get rid of aging skin, pregnancy dark spots or melasma. It is also highly effective in cases of actinic keratoses and post-inflammatory pigmentation. Everyone can benefit from the Dermaceutic Spot Peel, it’s simply good to rejuvenate and improve the tone and texture of the skin thus bringing more clarity. The treatment targets a wide range of skin care needs, producing excellent results from which the recovery is quick. Darker skin tones can be safely treated, as it significantly reduces the brown spots and involves a natural blending of skin colors.
- Yellow Peel: Yellow Peel is a skin lightening progressive peel, whose effect depends on the number of applied layers. Microcirculation increases, within hours after the treatment. Oxygen supply to the skin improves and supply of nourishing substances takes place. People with dark spots, tanning and pigmentation benefit the most from this peel. The application of the peel results in a raised level of glycosaminoglycans deposition, such as polysaccharides responsible for the retention of water; this is the main factor why after 2-3 days the skin starts beginning to feel tight, and firm. In consequence, it makes wrinkles shallower.
- Phenol Peel:Phenol peel is a chemical peel used as a skin resurfacing technique, suited for a deeper peel. Phenol peel is a deep peel which allows new, healthier skin to emerge. The patients having really rough skin, sun damaged skin or sometimes as a precancerous treatment can opt for a Phenol Peel.
- Ferulac Peel:Ferulac peel is a superficial chemical peel system in which the main active ingredient is based on ferulic acid. This chemical peel treatment enhances your skin by optimizing the effectiveness of the ingredients. The strong antioxidant action of ferulic acid fights against reactive oxygen species (ROS), repairing DNA damages.
- Glycolic And Salicyclic Acid Peels:These peels in various combinations can help the skin in rejuvenation, improving the skin quality, cleansing the skin before any laser activity. It can be used in various combibations with other chemical peels.