What is Botox Treatment?
Botox treatment is an injectable fine line muscle relaxer. It utilizes OnabotulinumtoxinA, to deaden muscle for a brief time. This lessens the presence of facial wrinkles.
Botox treatment in Delhi is insignificantly obtrusive. It’s viewed as the safest, most successful treatment for barely recognizable differences and wrinkles around the eyes. It can likewise be utilized on the forehead to reduce the appearance of forehead wrinkles.
Why Botox Injection is Used?
Botox infusions are noted essentially for the capacity to decrease the presence of facial wrinkles. They’re additionally used to treat conditions like neck problems, migraines, extreme sweating, an overactive bladder, and lazy eyes.
How Botox Injection Works?
Botox helps block signals from the nerves to the muscles and the infused muscle is unable to contract to make wrinkles relax and soften them. Botox is most frequently utilized on overhead lines, lines around the eye, and lines around the mouth. Botox won’t assist with wrinkles brought about by sun damage.
Visit Shobhit Aesthetics for the best botox clinic in Delhi, where you’ll get the safest and most affordable Botox treatment.
What Areas Can You Use Botox?
- Forehead Lines: Injections of 10 to 30 units are given to reduce the forehead wrinkles.
- Glabella/Frown Lines: Lines appearing between your eyebrows can change your facial expressions. Injections of 10 to 25 units will usually reduce these lines.
- Crow’s Feet (each side): Lines that appear at the corners of your eyes when you smile or laugh are called crows’ feet and make you look older. Injections of 5 to 15 units are given to make you look younger.
- Bunny Lines/ Nasalis Lines: Injections of 5 to 10 units are given to correct bunny lines. When you crinkle Bunny lines appear on both sides of the nose and to reduce the appearance of these lines botox treatment is done.
- Smile Lift: The lines we can see at the corners of the mouth toward the jaw. Small botox is injected to correct these lines that are 3- 6 units.
- Square Jaw/Masseter: Square-jawed people are affected by masseter. Depending on the thickness of the muscles 40-60 units of injections are given to change the shape of the jaw.
- Sagging Eyebrows: Botox injections of 2-5 units are needed to uplift the droopy eyebrows.
- Dimpled Chin: Injections of 2-6 units are used to correct chin dents and make your chin area smooth.
- Neck/Platysmal Lines: With the increasing age people start noticing bands or cords in your neck area. To correct those lines injections of 25-50 units are given to the patient.
Botox injection price in Delhi is very reasonable at Shobhit Aesthetics.
Who is a Good Candidate for Botox?
- An individual having moderate to severe wrinkles and fine lines
- Anyone who wants to reduce the appearance of crow’s feet on the face and neck
- Any healthy individual who is above 18 years
- Must have realistic expectations
- Anyone who is suffering from neck-related problems and migraine pain
Who is not suitable for Botox?
- An allergic person with the ingredients in Botox, you must talk to your doctor about it
- Anyone who has a severe infection or illness like diabetes
- Taking medications that can adverse the effects of Botox
- A person with thick facial skin or very deep scars
- Has sagging facial skin, you just need a face lifting treatment for this
Before Botox Treatment
In the event that you are having your botox treatment interestingly, adhering to legitimate guidance assists with appropriate outcomes. A few directions are to try not to take ibuprofen or any calming drugs for 8-10 days before the method, as these may cause an expanded gamble of draining and swelling at the treated site.
Keep away from liquor and smoking for 24 hours before the treatment. Abstain from waxing, fading, tweezing, or the utilization of hair evacuation creams nearby to be dealt with.
Burn from the sun skin is challenging to treat so keep away from openness to the sun or apply a wide range of sunscreen. Eating a small meal is recommended before the treatment. Continuously educate your doctor regarding all meds, including supplements you might be taking as well as your clinical history.
The Procedure for Botox Treatment
Botox injections typically start working two to three days after treatment. Contingent upon the issue being dealt with, the impact might last three months or longer. To keep up with the impact, you’ll require customary subsequent infusions. A great many people don’t feel a lot of distress during the strategy.
However, you might need your skin desensitized ahead of time, particularly assuming your palms or soles are being treated for inordinate perspiring. Your primary care physician could utilize at least one of the different techniques accessible to numb the region, like effective sedation, ice, and vibration sedation, which utilizes a back rub to decrease inconvenience. Botox infusions are generally performed in a specialist’s office. Your doctor utilizes a slight needle to infuse little measures of botulinum poison into your skin or muscles.
The quantity of infusions required relies upon many elements, including the degree of the area being dealt with. The patient must avoid rubbing to the treated areas. for 24 hours. This action might assist with keeping the poison from spreading to an alternate region. Then, at that point, your primary care physician will recommend a few medicines. You can get back to your typical exercises just after the treatment.
After Botox Treatment
Plan to abstain from doing any activity or difficult movement for 24 hours after Botox. Abstain from scouring, kneading, or applying any strain to the treated region. It is in your best consideration to stay away from liquor to decrease your gamble of negative secondary effects including swelling. These activities may adversely influence your outcomes.
It’s critical to figure out potential enhancements and have practical assumptions. Recognizable outcomes can be anticipated within 1-2 days post-treatment. The full impact of Botox Cosmetic normally endures as long as four months.
Benefits of Taking Botox
Treat Sagging Eyebrows: – Drooping eyebrows can make patients look unhappy and tired all the time even when they are active. In some cases, these sagging eyebrows are caused by biological reasons and the patients should be involved in facial muscle exercises. Botox treatment is an effective easy to uplift the sagging brows and make you look active.
Treat Hyperhidrosis: – Hyperhidrosis is a condition in which people sweat even when they are at rest. Botox is given to act as a shield for sweat glands and stop sweating.
Migraine Relief: – Headaches are normal nowadays and people who have frequent headaches are suffering from migraines. To reduce the effect of migraine, botox injections are recommended by the surgeon. Anti-wrinkle Treatment: – Wrinkles appear on the face with some facial expressions like crow’s feet and brow lines that make the person look older than the actual age. Botox treatment can reduce the appearance of wrinkles and give a youthful appearing face.
Does Botox have Side Effects?
Botox treatment is the safest and most effective way to get younger-looking skin. Some of the common and temporary side effects of the treatment are below: –
- Temporary swelling or drooping eyelid
- Neck pain
- Dry eyes
- Some people face allergic reactions, such as rash or itching
- Bruising in the injected areas
These are the temporary side effects after a Botox treatment and these can be treated by medications.
Expectations from the Botox Treatment
After injections, the patient should avoid rubbing or any kind of pressure on the injected area as it may cause swelling. Given instructions should be followed to avoid any side effects.
A patient should understand realistic expectations. Results can be seen after 1-2 days of the treatment. The results last up to 6-8 months but it can change your facial appearance and boost your confidence level.
Cost of Botox Treatment
Botox price in Delhi may vary and depends on the number of botox injection cost in Delhi, the size of the treatment area, and the location you’ve chosen for the treatment.
The average Botox treatment cost in Delhi at Shobhit Aesthetics is Rs 5,000 to Rs 20,000 depending on the areas to be targeted and the number of injections.
Botox Treatment with Shobhit Aesthetics
Shobhit Aesthetics is managed by Dr. Shobhit Gupta and he has more than 11 years of experience in his field with 100% successful results. He is a board-certified plastic surgeon, a gold medalist, and the best botox doctor in Delhi. Botox in Delhi cost less than other clinics.
If you are looking for the best botox treatment in Delhi, visit Shobhit Aesthetics or you can book an appointment also on a call.