The eyes are one of the most important attractive features of the face. The eyes are also one of the first areas to show aging. Many factors are responsible for the quality of the skin around your eyes including elasticity, and thickness that causes eyes to look tired and old. The primary cause of an aging face is the loss of elasticity which causes sunken eyes.
Blepharoplasty is a type of surgery to correct droopy eyelids and that involves removing excess skin, muscle, and fat around the eyes. With the increasing age, the eyelids stretch, the muscles supporting them weaken and the extra fat may gather above and below your eyelids causing sagging eyebrows, droopy upper lids, and bags under the eyes. Blepharoplasty surgery can eliminate excess skin and make your eyes look younger and more active. People are always worried about the best blepharoplasty cost in Delhi.
Shobhit Aesthetics is the safest and best blepharoplasty clinic in Delhi.
Ideal Candidate for Blepharoplasty Surgery
- A person with hooded eyes
- Sagging or droopy eyelids
- Puffiness around the eyes
- Excess fat in upper eyelids
- Wrinkled skin around the eyes due to aging
- A non-smoker
- Any individual with eyebags
- A person with good health
- Anyone who has the realistic expectations from blepharoplasty
Upper Eyelid Surgery
Extra fat can be seen in the inner and middle part of the upper eyelid and the extra skin is visible as folds. This causes sagging and shrunken eyelids. To correct these sagging eyelids, a small surgery is done known as upper blepharoplasty. In this surgery, extra skin and fat are removed and create the younger appearing eyes. The scar after the surgery is invisible or fades away over time.
Lower Eyelid Surgery
In the lower lid, the appearance of fat is more complex than in the upper eyelid. In the lower eyelid surgery includes the correction of excess skin, and fat, treatment of tear trough, and cheek enhancement. In younger patients, a scarless form of blepharoplasty is done, called transconjunctival blepharoplasty.
Double eyelid surgery in Delhi is done to create the crease and is known as the westernization of the eyelid. Double eyelid surgery cost in Delhi is very reasonable at Shobhit Aesthetics.
Causes of an Ageing Eyelids
Skin gradually loses its elasticity with increasing age. The lack of elasticity causes extra skin to collect on the upper and lower eyelids. The eyebrows also droop down in some cases. Finding one of the best blepharoplasty doctors in Delhi is now very easy with online research.
Other causes are: –
- Eye Fatigue
- Thyroid Dysfunction
- Not getting proper sleep
- Fluid retention from the eyes
- Nerve Problems
- Any disease or Injury
Blepharoplasty in Delhi is done by a board-certified plastic surgeon to improve the overall appearance of a person.
How to Prepare for the Surgery
- Patients with any medical history must discuss it with their surgeon.
- Avoid taking any medications especially blood thinning tablets or supplements a few weeks before the surgery it may cause excess bleeding
- Quit smoking if you’re a smoker as it may delay healing and can cause scarring
- Avoid sun exposure a few weeks before the surgery and if you go out then wear SPF 30 and higher
- Before the surgery, you must maintain a healthy lifestyle to prevent any discomfort during the recovery
- It is very important to discuss your goals and expectations from the surgery
Physical Assessment: – The patient will undergo a physical assessment before the blepharoplasty surgery. Dr. Shobhit Gupta will check your treated area and also examine the excess fat.
Vision Examination: – The surgeon will also check your vision which includes peripheral vision. This test will help in claiming the insurance. You can check also the results by comparing blepharoplasty before and after pictures.
Eyelids photography: – Photos will be needed in planning the surgery, evaluating the effects, and also helping to claim the insurance.
Before the procedure, Local anesthesia is given to numb the patient that makes them feel less pain. The anesthesia is injected over the eyelids and the incisions are made under the eyelashes. The reason behind the incisions under the eyelids is to cover any visible scar.
In trans-conjunctival blepharoplasty, the anesthesia is injected through the conjunctiva and the bag of fatty tissue is removed. After the surgery, the patient can see his/her younger-looking eyelids. To cover the tear trough, fat bags are used. This is done to minimize the hollowness under the eyes. Dr. Shobhit Gupta is the best blepharoplasty surgeon in Delhi and is highly trained and experienced for several years.
In Shobhit Aesthetics, general treatment protocols are followed:
- The Youthful: – Patients under 35 years, Fillers ( Juvederm Ultra XC) for tear trough with 8-point lift ( Juvederm Voluma) or fat injection. With only fat bags, Transconjunctival blepharoplasty is the best option.
- Hep and Happening: – Patients between 35 -50 years, fillers with cheek enhancement. For the last long, conventional blepharoplasty with fat injection is recommended.
- Peach years: – Patient between 50-60 years, fillers + Blepharoplasty.
- The Experienced Gems: 60 years and above, Blepharoplasty, with consideration of facelift, is preferred.
Recovery After Blepharoplasty Surgery
The recovery period is 3-6 weeks post-surgery. Eyelid surgery cost in Delhi with us is lower than in other clinics. During this period, the patient needs to wear spectacles as the swelling is visible while going outside and sun protection is required. In the case of conjunctival inflammation, the blood pressure must be maintained before the surgery.
Patients must follow the instructions of the surgeon to reduce the chance of any long-term complications patients should avoid any heavy exercise that can increase their blood pressure. Alcohol and smoking must be completely avoided.
Complications After the Blepharoplasty Surgery
- Swelling is a common complication that occurs over the eyelids because the skin of the eyelids is very thin. The swelling can remain and go away completely after 3 to 6 weeks
- Temporary numbness of the eyelid can be felt by the patients
- Irritated and dry eyes can be felt after the eyelid surgery in Delhi
- Conjunctival inflammation (after the trans-conjunctival procedure)
- Infection may occur but can be treated by medications
- Scarring which fades after a few weeks
- Difficulty in closing eyes which is very common just after the surgery
What are the benefits of Blepharoplasty?
Blepharoplasty eyelid surgery in Delhi is one of the most popular cosmetic surgeries performed to correct the sagging skin around the eyes that causes the older looking age and offers a youthful appearance. Besides the treatment, wrinkles can be reduced around the eyes and provide anti-aging advantages.
Some of the benefits are: –
- Removes forehead wrinkles caused by drooping eyelids
- Rejuvenates youthful eyes by eliminating the wrinkles
- Effective and the best results
- Regain the elasticity of the eyelids
- Enhance your eye shape for a refreshing look
- Remove dark circles around the eyes
- Get rid of puffy eyes
Blepharoplasty Surgery with Shobhit Aesthetics
We provide the best and safest blepharoplasty surgery. We have centers in Gurgaon and Delhi and treat patients from all over the world.
He is a board-certified plastic surgeon and performs the surgery with a highly qualified team and the staff. He is the best and most trusted and the best blepharoplasty surgeon in India.
We truly care for our patients and provide them with satisfactory results. If you would like more information, you can call or visit our clinic directly.
What is the average cost of blepharoplasty?
Blepharoplasty cost in Delhi varies depending on the type of technique, the location of the clinic, and the choice of your surgeon. Therefore, it is very important to choose a board-certified surgeon with experience.
Upper eyelid surgery costs in India include surgeon’s fees, surgical facility costs, anesthesia costs, medical tests, and some other expenses.