A vampire facelift, in some cases called a platelet-rich plasma facelift, is a restorative method that utilizes the patient’s blood to battle the indications of aging signs.
The vampire facelift is a technique that makes the energetic, restoring impacts of a facelift without any surgery. All things considered, the vampire facelift gets its name since it consolidates PRP separated from the blood which is then blended in with various dermal fillers to give patients a revived look. People are searching for the best vampire facial near me, if you are in Delhi visit Shobhit Aesthetics as they provide vampire facelifts at a reasonable cost.
What is Vampire Facelift
As an individual age, it’s run of the mill for their face to change shape. Cheeks lose their fullness, and profound depression might show up on one or the other side of the nose. The face might take on a ghastly or endured look. The Vampire Facelift gives an answer to these age-related changes.
Vampire Facelift is a popular, non-surgical, and minimally invasive cosmetic treatment that helps to remove the signs of aging and fine lines. Vampire Facelift treatment involves the extraction of the patient’s blood and then placing it in a centrifuge to separate PRP (Platelet Rich Plasma) for the reapplication of PRP into the face to promote the growth of facial cells and cell renewal. The procedure takes between 1 to 1.5 hours to perform.
As the treatment initiates the facial cells to renew and regrow. That is why this therapy is considered the best and miraculous for acne scars, micro pigmentation, melasma, dark under the eyes, and a lot more. The effect of the Vampire facelift will last up to 12 months.
Who are the Best Candidates for the Vampire Facelift?
- Anyone who wants to improve skin problems like fine lines, wrinkles, smile lines, forehead wrinkles, and crow’s feet.
- Anyone who has good overall health and has realistic expectations with the treatment
- Who has no serious skin diseases related to blood
- An individual who has lost skin elasticity with the increasing age
- This treatment is best for people who want healthy-looking skin and also want to improve skin elasticity without any surgical treatment.
Vampire Facelift Treatment is not for
- Patients who have very high expectations and want instant results post-procedure are not the candidates for the treatment.
- Patients who have any blood disorder such as anemia, blood or bone cancer are not the candidate for the treatment
Benefits of Vampire Facelift
- Vampire facelift helps reduce wrinkles around the eyes and mouth
- Improves collagen production
- Eliminates fine lines
- Improves overall skin texture and tone
- Decreases open pores
- Reduce the appearance of acne scars
- Offers a youthful appearance
- Improves sun-damaged skin
- Quick treatment
- Lasting results
Side-effects of Vampire Facelift Procedure
There are no major side effects for Vampire Facelift without more downtime post-treatment; there are only a few things which patients can complain about:
- Rough Skin Texture
- Tight and Dry Skin
- Burning sensation
Precautions Before the treatment
- Always choose a well-reputed, experienced, and well-experienced surgeon.
- Never compromise your face in the name of little money-saving.
- Always check the results of previous patients.
- Avoid usage of any kind of product that can cause peeling and any sort of damage to the skin
- Avoid consumption of alcohol and blood thinner medicines
- Always consult with the practitioner before the treatment and disclose previous medical history (in case of any facial skin allergy, etc.)
- If the patient is on any corticosteroid medications, then disclose must to the practitioner
- Skin must be clean and free from any makeup
The procedure of Vampire Facelift
The Vampire Facelift procedure is minimally invasive and takes between 1 to 1.5 hours. There is a program for Vampire treatment that dramatically improves skin over 12 months
- To start with, the surgeon will clean your skin. They’ll probably likewise apply a skin-numbing cream to reduce any discomfort during the procedure.
- Then, they’ll draw a little blood approx 5-10 ml from your arm. A few doctors might decide to initially infuse the face with a filler, focusing on regions with profound wrinkles.
- The blood will be placed into a centrifuge. It is the process where PRP is separated from the blood.
- Then, utilizing a needle, the PRP will be infused once more into the face.
Precautions After the treatment
- Avoid makeup or any chemical product such as any cream, or sunscreen for a day as it may create rashes on your face
- After 4-5 hours post-treatment, wash your face with lukewarm water to remove any remaining serum and dried blood clots
- Do not use any alcohol-containing products such as alcohol toners etc for at least 10-15 days
- Avoid direct sun exposure at least for 10 days post-treatment
- Follow the medication regime strictly if the practitioner suggests you any medication post-treatment
- After 2-3 days, when skin feels comfortable, you can switch to your daily skincare regime
After the treatment, the patient notices immediate smoothing and new tissue will grow that provides smoother, younger, and healthier-looking skin. After a few weeks, the patient will notice improved skin texture and glow.
What is the Vampire Facials Cost?
Many patients can inquire regarding the Vampire Facelift cost and as per my personal experience, the cost of the treatment never helps you to get your young and livelier appearance. One should make up his/her mind to get this treatment rather than looking for vampire facelift cost in India.
Although, vampire facials cost depends on variables like the location, surgeon’s experience, surgeon’s fee, and the most important factor is the area of the treatment you’ve chosen. Suppose you want the treatment in certain parts of the face like cheeks, under the eyes, etc, it will cost you lower than the entire face treatment. In Shobhit Aesthetics vampire facial near me cost is lesser than in other clinics in India.
If you are staying in Delhi and looking for a vampire facial cost near me, visit Shobhit Aesthetics for reasonable prices. The average vampire treatment cost in India is approx Rs 30000 to 80000.
Find the Surgeon
Every patient who is looking for the best Vampire Facelift doctor in Delhi needs to understand this carefully. This is the most complicated question that one can be aware of. You should either choose a board-certified plastic and cosmetic surgeon for the treatment as they are highly trained for it and are aware of all the necessary precautions that should be taken during and after the treatment. For a vampire facelift cost near me in Delhi, contact Dr. Shobhit Gupta. He is a board-certified and gold medalist plastic surgeon.