Every man and woman wants a toned and muscular physique. For the toned body, they do lots of exercises but everyone cannot spend a lot of time at the gym. Now it is very easy to get highly-defined six-pack abs through a simple procedure.
Six pack abs in Delhi through high-definition liposuction and now the latest VASER 4D Body contouring, have been increasingly popular nowadays. This is a simple cosmetic procedure that allows a person to get a muscular structure that can be highly visible through the removal of excess fat from the treated area.
In Shobhit Aesthetics, VASER technology is used to create 6 packs or 8 packs of abs. We use the concepts of 4D body contouring within 4-5 hours, we create natural-looking 6 packs of abs. An athletic patient is considered an ideal candidate, however, this procedure can be performed on most the patients as well.
Liposuction is the commonest plastic surgery procedure performed worldwide. With the improvement in technique and technology, better results can be achieved. The newest addition in liposuction is 4 Dimensional or 4-D body contouring. Dr. Shobhit Gupta is a trained and experienced surgeon in this surgery and also performs 6-pack surgery in India regularly in his practice.
If you are in Delhi and looking for six-pack abs surgery near me, visit Shobhit Aesthetics for the safest and fast results. Here you’ll get a cost-effective treatment.
What Six Pack Abs Surgery Can Do/ Can’t Do
- Remove extra fat from your body
- Creates an athletic body shape
- Provide defined abs as the patient’s desire
- Gives a toned body shape
- Change your body shape
- Create an unnatural six-pack abs
- Help in permanent results, therefore, you should maintain a healthy lifestyle even after the surgery
Your six-pack abs surgery procedure will take about an hour, on average.
- Before undergoing the surgery you can ask for pictures of the previous patients to check before after results of six pack abs without any hesitation.
- Firstly, your surgeon will mark the targeted areas that are being sculpted. This procedure will feel like your abs are being drawn on your stomach.
- The surgeon will put you under general or local anesthesia, depending on your preference and your surgeon’s recommendation.
- Anesthesia will make the skin on your belly numb. Then your surgeon will make incisions to access and remove the fat. This procedure will be done by using a scalpel and a cannula pump.
- After the fat removal, the incisions will be closed and dressed.
- After the surgery, a compression garment is recommended by your surgeon to wear for several weeks during the recovery period.
Duration of the Surgery
This surgery is usually a daycare procedure, followed by 4-5 days of rest. You can get back to your normal activities on the 5th day and strenuous gym after 3 weeks. A pressure garment is a must for 6-8 weeks. The pressure garment is a garment with an inner foam jacket and lycra from the outer and is specially designed for the patient being treated.
Side Effects of Six Pack Abs Surgery
Six pack abs surgery is considered a low-risk cosmetic procedure. But every surgery has some risks and complications.
Some of the common side effects after 6 pack surgery: –
- Swelling can occur
- Risk of fluid accumulation
- Anesthesia bruising can be seen
These are the common risks that can be treated by medications. But if you notice pus coming from the treated area contact your surgeon.
Ideal Candidate for Six-pack Abs Surgery
Getting six-pack abs in India through surgical methods carries some risks and complications. An ideal candidate for this procedure is a healthy person who is a non-smoker and has no serious health conditions.
This surgery works best for people with healthy muscle and skin tone. Your surgeon will consider your age and your skin’s elasticity for the surgery. People with realistic expectations of the results are ideal candidates for the surgery. Get six pack surgery with Shobhit Aesthetics.
Recovery After Six Pack Abs Surgery
After the surgery, the skin will revoke and heal quickly. A compression garment must be worn around the abdomen for several weeks after surgery. This can promote quick healing and also achieve a more engraved and contoured look. Sometimes the patients will feel swelling or pain after the surgery, your surgeon will prescribe medications to reduce swelling.
Final results can be achieved within six months after the surgery. You should avoid lifting any heavier thing that weighs more than 10 pounds for a few weeks after the surgery.
Benefits of Six Pack Abs Surgery
- Quick recovery
- This surgery gives long-lasting results as the surgery permanently eliminates the fat from the abdomen and the patients who maintain their weight will enjoy a long-lasting contoured structure.
- Minimal or no chance of scarring
- Get tightened abdominal skin
- You can accentuate your athletic physique
- Boost confidence in the appearance
Find Your Surgeon
If you’re interested in surgical six-pack abs, the first step is to search for a board-certified plastic surgeon and ask whether you’re a candidate for this surgery.
You can ask other questions like cost, recovery time, and what to expect from results. You can also ask for the before and after pictures of the previous patients.
Cost of Six Pack Abs Surgery
The six-pack abs in India procedure varies from patient to patient and also the cost. You can book your appointment with Shobhit Aesthetics and get a six-pack abs surgery cost in Delhi
at reasonable prices. In your personalized consultation with Dr. Shobhit Gupta, he will discuss the procedure and exact six-pack abs surgery cost in India.