Hair transplant has turned into the selection of millions internationally encountering male pattern baldness. Since it gives an extremely durable answer for balding and gives natural hair development, an ever-increasing number of individuals are promptly deciding on this hair treatment. Be that as it may, just the people who have sufficient donor sites can embrace the treatment. Subsequently, it frequently turns into a constraint for certain individuals in later phases of going bald.
A synthetic hair transplant is an approach to going through hair relocate treatment utilizing artificial fibers. The performing specialists exhibited the upside of synthetic hair transplant India as one where they would perform it on individuals even with deficient donor areas. It additionally gives quick results, not at all like other hair transfers that require months to give significant outcomes.
What is a Synthetic Hair Transplant?
Synthetic hair transplant which is also known as biofibre hair transplant is a surgery where artificial hair transplant get embedded in the prior bald patches. These artificial hair strands are made of fiber and are more sturdy than natural hair. Each synthetic hair strand has a knot at the end that the hair specialist inserts into the scalp and hooks in the scalp.
Further, an amazing treatment for individuals who are searching for quick outcomes. Unlike the natural hair transplant, this treatment doesn’t require a long time for new hair growth. One can get quick hair density by going through the technique.
Ideal Candidate for Synthetic Hair Transplant
- A healthy individual
- Who is ready to quit drinking or smoking for at least a few weeks before the treatment
- The donor area of an individual is limited or does not have enough hair follicles to be used in a hair transplant procedure
- Anyone who wants instant results
- Individuals who are bald or have very less hair on the scalp
- Who does not has sensitive skin
- Who is not satisfied with the previous hair transplant
- A person who is not taking blood-thinning medicines
Before Synthetic Hair Transplant
If you are looking for the best clinic for synthetic hair transplant in Delhi, look no further than Shobhit Aesthetics. for your hair transplant needs. We have a team of highly experienced and skilled hair surgeons, we provide the artificial hair transplant cost in Delhi. Besides an efficient team, we also house the advanced technology equipment to make the treatments smooth and safe. You can ask for a synthetic hair transplant before and after pictures to check the results.
Firstly, Dr. Shobhit Gupta thoroughly examines the medical history of the patients who are undergoing a synthetic hair transplant to ensure there is no complication in the process. Followed by this, he also does multiple medical examinations and patch tests to identify the cause of hair loss and to treat it smoothly. If you are in Delhi and looking for a synthetic hair transplant near me, visit Shobhit Aesthetics where you can get your treatment done at a reasonable cost.
The procedure of Synthetic Hair Transplant
Prior to the synthetic hair transplant in India procedure, Dr. Shobhit Gupta initially does a patch test of around 100 follicles, then he observes how the follicles act for at least one week, and the patient will be held under perception to note down the body response after the patch test. Assuming the patient breezes through the patch assessment, then the hair transplantation procedure will be done.
- Firstly, the patient will be given anesthesia on the scalp
- After that single hair strands are embedded individually on the head through a programmed hair embed device which is called an implanter. The cycle goes on until the desired hair density
- After this process, the scalp of the patient is cleaned with a disinfectant.
- Dr. Shobhit Gupta will prescribe antibiotics for a few days after the treatment to eliminate the chance of any infection
- The entire procedure is very easy and the surgeon can embed roughly 500 to 700 strands in one session.
Duration of Synthetic Hair Transplant
The complete duration takes 1 hour to implant 500-700 follicles on the bald scalp depending on the patient’s skin, if it is soft the number of plated hair follicles can reach more than 700 in a single session.
After Synthetic Hair Transplant Surgery
- After the surgery, the patient needs to visit the clinic to clean the scalp as synthetic fibers can produce sebum.
- To prevent sebum it is recommended to use the anti-dandruff shampoo after the surgery.
- The patients need to wash their hair daily for at least 2 weeks for the best results.
- The patients need to take medications as per the surgeon’s prescription.
- Avoid swimming pools.
- Stay away from blow dryers, hair iron, or any other hair styling tools.
- The patient must follow the surgeon’s instructions carefully and strictly for smooth recovery.
Cost of Synthetic Hair Transplant Surgery
Synthetic hair transplant cost in India varies depending on multiple factors that may range from Rs.80 to Rs.150 per strand. These factors include: –
- Number of grafts implanted
- Location of the clinic
- Surgeons’ skill and experience
- The technique used in hair transplant
With the headway of innovation, synthetic hair transplant in India has become more reasonable and easily available in India. Because of less information about the methodology and its expense, individuals are hesitant to get the medical procedure. Synthetic hair transplant cost in Delhi is very reasonable in Shobhit Aesthetics.
Consult Dr. Shobhit Gupta to get the exact cost of synthetic hair transplant in Delhi and also discuss your desires you can also check synthetic hair transplant results of previous patients.
Side-effects of Synthetic Hair Transplant - Biofibre Hair Implant
Synthetic hair transplant side effects vary for different patients. The lucky ones can have a trouble-free process but some people can experience mild to long-term side effects. However, there are some common side-effects listed below: –
- Scalp Swelling
- Allergic reactions
Some patients might feel some long term side-effects because of a lack of knowledge. To avoid long-term side effects the patient needs to choose a board-certified plastic surgeon. Some of the long-term side effects are: –
- Not getting desired results
- Hair curl
Benefits of Synthetic Hair Transplant - Biofibre Hair Implant
- An easy, quick, and pain-free procedure
- Natural aesthetic outcomes within a few hours. Patients experience a quick and enhanced appearance just after the surgery.
- A high density of hair within a few hours.
- A short-term method which permits you to return to your dynamic way of life just after the surgery
- The best option for the patients with a limited or no donor area
- A highly affordable method
- Can be performed alone and furthermore in the mix with different methods. It can likewise be stopped whenever required.