Tattoo removal is a method done to eliminate an undesirable tattoo. Normal strategies utilized for tattoo expulsion incorporate laser procedures, surgery, and dermabrasion. Tattoo ink is set underneath the top layer of the skin and this makes removing tattoos more complicated and costly than the first tattoo application.
The specialty of body design utilizing tattoos has been a piece of human culture for ages, and in this procedure, the ink is put underneath the top layer of the skin or into the shallow or mid-dermis layer. In the event that somebody is at the tattoo regret stage and unhappy with the presence of their tattoos, or the tattoo has become obscured or blurred, then laser tattoo removal can give promising outcomes. The laser utilized for tattoo expulsion in Delhi at Shobhit Aesthetics Clinic is the most secure and one of the most favored tattoo removal strategies. The cost of tattoo in Delhi is lower than removing it. The method is bloodless and compelling for eliminating complex, stubborn, and any kinds of tattoos.
Is Tattoo Removal Possible?
Yes, if you are unsatisfied or regretting your permanent tattoo, now it can be removed easily and safely with various techniques. The success rate of tattoo removal treatment depends on the color and the size of the tattoo. Laser tattoo removal is considered the safest and most effective method to remove tattoos and it is harmless and only targets the pigmented skin. All types of tattoos can be removed by using this method. If you’re looking for tattoo removal near me in Delhi, visit Shobhit Aesthetics for the safest and most cost-effective methods.
Preparation for Tattoo Removal
Consult Dr. Shobhit Gupta before undergoing the treatment and discuss your concern with him. He will analyze:-
- Your skin tone, and texture.
- The color of the ink and the amount.
- The layers of the tattoo.
- Location of the tattoo on the part of the body.
- Performs the skin reaction to the laser.
Tattoo Removal Methods
The ink of the tattoo is on your highest layer of the skin. Consequently, in this cycle, the top layer is eliminated to eliminate the tattoo. The impacted region feels sore and crude for a few days after the system. Tattoo removal results can take up to half a month. Because of unusual outcomes and less successful results than laser or a blend of laser and extraction, dermabrasion is definitely not a common choice.
In this technique, the tattooed part is numbed with a local anesthetic. Then the surgeon removes the tattoo with a scalpel, and the edges of the skin then stitched back together. After tattoo removal surgery in Delhi, antibacterial ointment helps prevent infection. This method is effective but sometimes leaves a scar. This method is recommended for those who have small tattoos.
Laser Tattoo Removal
The laser tattoo removal technique uses an exceptional kind of laser — called Q-switched laser which produces a high-energy laser shaft that is used to remove a tattoo. Firstly, local anesthesia is given to numb the treated area. The ink is separated into colors and it is a step-by-step procedure of removing the tattoo.
The procedure of Laser Tattoo Removal
- First, the tattooed area is cleaned, and then the numbing cream or local anesthesia is given as required.
- Your eyes will be provided a shield to give protection.
- The high-energy laser is applied to the tattoo that shatters the tattoo ink.
- If you have multicolored tattoos, various lasers and wavelengths are applied to get rid of them.
- Just after the treatment, an ice pack is applied to soothe the treated region.
- Antibiotic ointment and bandages are applied to prevent the infection.
- In the case of large tattoos, multiple sessions are required.
You can ask for tattoo removal before and after pictures to check the tattoo removal results for your satisfaction.
Precautions After Laser Tattoo Removal
Precautions are important for a fast and smooth recovery after laser tattoo removal.
- Blisters are common after laser tattoo removal treatment. Avoid touching and rupturing the blisters. Prescribed medications can heal them.
- Do not take hot baths and showers as it may cause infection.
- Avoid strenuous activities for at least 3-4 days after the laser tattoo removal procedure.
- Avoid direct sun contact with the treated area and use sunscreen.
- Apply antibiotic ointment as prescribed by your doctor.
- The complete healing takes 5-10 days depending on the aftercare and the method of the treatment.
- To avoid any unwanted side effects choose your doctor wisely.
Side-effects of Laser Tattoo Removal
Every treatment is related to certain side effects, and if the treatment is done by specialists, then the chances of side effects are less. However, there are some common side-effects of laser tattoo removal which can be treated with medications: –
- Tenderness and swelling
- Risk of infection and scarring when the size of the tattoo is large
- Minor bruises
Cost of Tattoo Removal Treatment
Factors affecting tattoo removal cost
- Size of the tattoo
- Experience of the doctor
- Technique used
- The quality of the ink
Tattoo surgery cost in India depends on the above factors. Tattoo removal cost in Delhi with Shobhit Aesthetics is very reasonable. However, the average cost of permanent tattoo removal is INR 2500-5000 depending on the size of the tattoo and the sessions required. He is a best plastic surgeon for Laser Ablation of Vericose Vein, Pilonidal Sinus and AV Fistula etc.