The typical human loses 50 to 100 hair strands consistently. This is ordinary and typically not perceptible in light of the fact that your hair is supplanted similarly as fast. On the off chance that it becomes evident that you are losing your hair at a quicker rate, you might be experiencing extreme balding because of a clinical or inherited condition. This balding becomes perceptible when you lose beyond what your scalp can renew. Bald spots or patches might show up in men, and diminishing hair or a retreating hairline might be seen in women.
At the point when balding happens, it brings down certainty and self-confidence of many people. Luckily, that can be fixed as fresher and further developed hair restoration medicines are consistently opening up. This might be the situation with the PRP treatments— and it could be the right answer for you.
What is PRP(Platelet Rich Plasma)?
PRP(Platelet Rich Plasma) Autologous platelet-rich plasma is a characteristic treatment that utilizes the recuperating and regenerative properties of platelets to incite tissue fix and new tissue recovery of the region encompassing the hair bulb. It elevates blood supply to the hair bulb and follicles bringing about more grounded hairs and new development. A little amount of your blood is taken and centrifuged to focus the platelets and this is then infused through a meager needle into the skin of the scalp. As the item is ready from your blood, there is no gamble of hypersensitive responses or contaminations. At Shobhit Aesthetics you will get the best hair therapy treatment.
BOOK AN APPOINTMENT
Benefits of PRP Treatment for Hair Growth
Hair PRP treatment in Delhi is an effective solution for balding with multiple benefits. Here are some reasons why anyone should choose this treatment:
- Highly effective: The development factors found in platelet-rich plasma are perfect for stimulating hair follicles. The vast majority see apparent improvements within months.
- Non-invasive hair restoration: There are a few choices to regrow hair. All things considered, transfers and different strategies can be convoluted and excruciating. With PRP injections, you can get your treatment within a minimum time or short recovery period.
- Hair loss looks natural: Treatment with PRP for hair loss is additionally practically imperceptible; nobody can see you’re going through treatment.
- There is little to no discomfort: Again, because of the absence of surgical equipment, this is an entirely tolerable method. It takes just a limited quantity of your blood and basic infusions to finish a treatment meeting effectively.
The sessions are speedy and simple: Most of your time in the clinic is spent doing preparation for the PRP injections. The actual session of the treatment takes a few minutes and after this, the patient can go home on the same day.
Follow these tips as you are preparing for the procedure:
- Exercise: Avoid indulging in vigorous exercises 24 to 48 hours prior to the procedure. Increase your fluid intake 24 hours prior to the PRP treatment for hair growth.
- Follow your routine diet plan even on the day before your PRP treatment for hair growth
- Shampoo your hair the morning or day before PRP treatment. Make sure to come with a clean scalp
- Suspend all blood-thinning agents. It is also recommended by the surgeon to stop multivitamin intake at least a week before the procedure.
- Avoid cigarettes and alcohol for at least a few days prior to the PRP therapy.
During PRP Treatment
Similarly, as with most methods, there is a cautious cycle involving PRP for hair regrowth, starting with a standard blood draw from the patient’s arm. The entire process of PRP treatment takes half an hour.
Firstly, you will be given local anesthesia and then your doctor will draw blood from your arm and put it into a centrifuge.
Then, after around 10 minutes your blood will have been isolated into three layers; platelet-poor plasma, platelet-rich plasma, and red blood cells.
Next, the platelet-rich plasma is drawn up into a needle and afterward infused into regions of the scalp that need expanded hair development.
If you are in Delhi and looking for hair PRP treatment near me, visit Shobhit Aesthetics for the best treatment.
Once you are done with the PRP treatment, follow these instructions:
- Just after the treatment, your scalp might feel sore and tender which is very common
- Your surgeon will recommend to take a hot shower and gently massage your scalp after your reach home
- You must avoid heavy exercise immediately after the treatment. You can resume your workout routine within a day or two.
- Avoid hair coloring for at least 1-2 weeks after the treatment
- You must avoid all blood-thinning medicines for a week after the procedure as instructed by your surgeon
Also, avoid cigarettes and alcohol for a week or should remain not used for a week after the procedure. Studies have shown that nicotine impacts the healing process and hair growth
Side Effects of PRP Treatment for Hair Growth
- Pain and bleeding in the treatment area
- Allergic reactions from anesthesia or other products
- Infection may occur during the healing process
- Scar tissue
- Dizziness and nausea
- Injury to the blood vessels
- Injury to the nerves
Ideal Candidate for PRP Treatment for Hair Growth
As noted, hair PRP treatment in Delhi may not be the best course of treatment for each quiet. The PRP treatment can be utilized related to hair transplantation to work with tissue recovery, hair recuperation, and hair follicle strength. Be that as it may, PRP treatment is a choice you ought to examine with your going bald doctor if you:
- Are in the beginning phases of balding
- Have areas of “feeble quality” hair development on your scalp, where working hair follicles can in any case be noticed
- Have little areas of alopecia areata
- Are healthy and are not experiencing specific sorts of blood problems, skin issues, liver issues, or diabetes.
Cost of PRP Treatment for Hair Growth
The expense of hair PRP treatment cost in India is assessed to be between INR 4000 and INR 6000 approximately for each session depending on the severity of hair loss. PRP treatment normally comprises three sessions.
PRP treatment cost in India is lesser than in other countries. In any case, hair PRP cost in Delhi might differ from one center to another as it is subject to many variables.
The accompanying variables decide the hair PRP treatment cost in India.
- Choice of the city
- Choice of the doctor
- Expertise and experience of the doctor
- Number of Sessions
- Quality of equipment used in the PRP treatment